PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey @PastryIRL your UI is too professional for this site, I always wondered what kind of instruments you used to make Textboxes and images this good
Oh man you say that now, wait until v0.1.8
:Hehe~1:

I'm particularly proud of some of the new UI stuff added there

But to answer your question, mostly Photoshop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've also amassed loads of assets that I bought or made myself over the years, so being able to reuse even some of it helps a lot

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh man you say that now, wait until v0.1.8
:Hehe~1:

I'm particularly proud of some of the new UI stuff added there

But to answer your question, mostly Photoshop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've also amassed loads of assets that I bought or made myself over the years, so being able to reuse even some of it helps a lot
Damn you got me drooling for some new UI update

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
That does make sense. I mean, he did like her for her beauty in the first episode but I guess that quickly faded after her constant crying, spending, and overall being Aqua. Imo Darkness would be the best girl for him.
He actually ends up getting with Megumin, though all three of them do fall for Kazuma. Kazuma is into Megumin and Darkness but never likes Aqua like she likes him.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
He actually ends up getting with Megumin, though all three of them do fall for Kazuma. Kazuma is into Megumin and Darkness but never likes Aqua like she likes him.
I was aware of Darkness confessing and being turned down after Kazuma and Megumin got together but Aqua catching feelings in that way is news to me.

In regards to what is shown in the anime, he displays sexual attraction for a number of girls but the only ne he displays romantic interest for pre-movie was Eris.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how do you clear the stupidly difficult welfare check quest? I die all the time playing with auto-combat on

edit: ok I figured that out, you first have to level up by grinding in the other available stages

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This has got to be fake...
Yes, we all know that the real most popular japanese sexual fantasy is having an happy family with a stable job and no social pressure…
Yeah literally fantasy.

Oh no but we are going offtopic quick say something in topic… uuuh
I wish for more creepy Easter egg or unsettling moments, since Pastry seems to be a creator who actually likes to troll with people through the menu and story why not putting more terrorizing moments?
Even an entire dungeon that slowly turns from a normal rural landscape to a real life house with photoshopped furniture.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes