DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I left those out as potential upgrades in the future, don't want to overshadow Yunyun's current utility kit :)
Plus her Ice & Lightning skills synergize well with Create Water

Will do, I do plan on revamping the selection menu a bit so its more customizable from a development perspective, currently its a bit of a nightmare cause I wrote it like 3-4 years ago
in canon, Kazuma can make a area wet and then freeze it, meaning slippery floor. Also, splash others and then cast freeze to freeze. Cast earth and then Wind gust for a blinding effect, things like that.

if the issue is Kazuma's new usable skills taking away from Yunyun's utility, make it so all the basic stuff is just a single target attack, while upgrades can allow for AOE effects, and of course even base form Kazuma spells being more for setting up combos then damage dealers.

Since you mentioned Yunyun's abilities. Create water for a set up for a lightning or ice spell by Yunyun is one thing, but lets say Kazuma got a upgrade in the form of fireball and hits a enemy Yunyun froze. Would that be a Temperature shock damage attack?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

raxarp

Nov 8, 2023
Do game saves work between versions? Do the versions need to be changed somehow or does it just work?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's beyond midnight, I'm ready for the update, I been waiting 2 weeks for this. I need another injection of RPG mechanics in my veins to sustain myself.
Oh shit it’s the day!
Well said brother, Our flesh craves the succulent numbers of an attack, we desire the chemical endorphins ready to thunderstruck our dormient senses.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers! I hope you weren't too invested in No Nut November, because v0.1.8 is now Publicly Available!

This is another rather massive update. The Heist arc is here, Chris joins the party, lots of technical improvements, new regions to adventure through, quests have been revamped... You know the drill, lots of new stuff.

Full changelog, including the changes for patches v0.1.8a and v0.1.8b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:
v0.1.8b
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

screenshot0009.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0032.png roxy.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png yunynupreview.png

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
but why?!?! you're making me think i need to skip this update until the level cap is lifted to higher than my current 11... i dun wanna lose my hard earned levels. :cry:
Because I managed to break the balance entirely because of how easy it is to level up now with the new quest system and need to reevaluate and rebalance the existing regions :D
some of the patrons managed to level up to level >23 with it within days (in-game), and hard level cap seemed to be the solution everyone agreed was best for now

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Because I managed to break the balance entirely because of how easy it is to level up now with the new quest system and need to reevaluate and rebalance the existing regions :D
some of the patrons managed to level up to level >23 with it within days
hmm, but was the over leveling intentional on their part? or is it just that broken that even playing casually would lead to this? :unsure:

• Red Heart

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
some of the patrons managed to level up to level >23 with it within days (in-game), and hard level cap seemed to be the solution everyone agreed was best for now
1700588979209.png
...damn dev just lvl drained me hard......
...time to start over i guess.....thx for the update.....

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, Adventurers! I hope you weren't too invested in No Nut November, because v0.1.8 is now Publicly Available!

This is another rather massive update. The Heist arc is here, Chris joins the party, lots of technical improvements, new regions to adventure through, quests have been revamped... You know the drill, lots of new stuff.

Full changelog, including the changes for patches v0.1.8a and v0.1.8b:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:
Yeeeeh, today is a happy day, let me kiss you pastry no homo, brotherly kiss

• Red Heart

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Added Web support. The game now has a Web build and can be playable from the browser

Am I misunderstanding, or does this mean you can play the game without downloading it?

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes