Flamey

Feb 28, 2018
has anyone had the issue where they launch the game but the game doesn't show up. but task manager says the game is up? if so, whats the fix?

Reactions: LingInferno

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Why is this game trying to send something via internet to PASTEBIN? There is nothing about this in game description.
It's not sending anything, it's checking the most recent version for the game. If the version you're on is older, the game will suggest to download the new one. It's standard practice amongst many games.

I'm late to the party as usual. Just wanted to wish you the best, Pastry. Make sure not to overwork yourself. I know you have a job outside of making smut. Looking forward to playing the new update. <3
Thank you
:raphiHappier:

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
perhaps I'll just include it in the next build myself
:raphiHappier:

will have to do some testing first
:unsure: The kosher way would be to update the engine to 8.1.3+ which includes the , but renpy-build does seem fairly stable ABI/API wise across Ren'Py versions MAJ.MIN.(x).

While renpy-build was seeing some additional churn between 8.1.2-8.1.3, IIRC, a lot of it was Android build related.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
what if it's not checked but it also says i made her call me something else which only happens if you accept her advances doesn't that mean its a bug?
I guess. I saw Lolisa's scene when there was no way to avoid it. When it was avoidable, I restarted so I could avoid the scene. The first time I used CTRL so I don't remember too much, and the second time I didn't even see it. The truth is that I don't even remember if that first time you had to give someone a name.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
day 3 after update drop... aqua has died falling into a pitfall trap. and that was the beginning of our salvation, and hell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
OH right adding onto super boss replays idea, you could give rewards for beating them in X turns. or drawing the fight out for x turns too. i would think something like:

beat X boss within 10 turns = 2 power stones
beat X boss within 5 turns = 5 power stones
draw out boss fight to 20 turns = 5 fortune stones
draw out boss fight to 30 turns = 10 fortune stone

probably best left at one time rewards... but maybe you could let us farm 1 power stone per within 5 turn victories after the initial win or something? :unsure:

Shifter

Aug 22, 2017
- Chris's Poisoned Blade rebalanced: extra damage out of stealth is now a potential upgrade. Another upgrade provides Execute, which will instantly kill an enemy if they're below 50% health.

Time to fight superboss before she's made immune to it :WeSmart:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OH right adding onto super boss replays idea, you could give rewards for beating them in X turns. or drawing the fight out for x turns too. i would think something like:

beat X boss within 10 turns = 2 power stones
beat X boss within 5 turns = 5 power stones
draw out boss fight to 20 turns = 5 fortune stones
draw out boss fight to 30 turns = 10 fortune stone

probably best left at one time rewards... but maybe you could let us farm 1 power stone per within 5 turn victories after the initial win or something? :unsure:
That actually sounds like an amazing idea!
Where you can re-battle bosses with additional challenges and tricks to raise the difficulty and push the player to improve a more effective strategy.
It could be something similar to Mario and Luigi rematch battles where old foes have a new color palette, more aggressive moves and as you said limited turns to beat them.
The rewards from from beating them other than trophies and items could be special equipment or even new costumes or silly gimmicks.

Either way it’s time to restart the game for me, another full playthrough

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
That actually sounds like an amazing idea!
Where you can re-battle bosses with additional challenges and tricks to raise the difficulty and push the player to improve a more effective strategy.
It could be something similar to Mario and Luigi rematch battles where old foes have a new color palette, more aggressive moves and as you said limited turns to beat them.
The rewards from from beating them other than trophies and items could be special equipment or even new costumes or silly gimmicks.

Either way it’s time to restart the game for me, another full playthrough
i was thinking there'd be an EXP bonus regardless of turn limit for material reward would be enough. i wanna be able to over level again! :HideThePain:

PastryIRL

btw, how come aqua's blessing spell doesn't carry over to the next battle anyways? say with 1 turn being knocked off it's counter with every 'room' area passed with no enemies in them.

edit:
maybe lastly since i got shit to do today, it would be a absolutely nutty idea to have light of saber have a chance of using the other version of it where it's a beam/wind-blade of pure light energy. like say 20% chance it procs and does 50% holy damage/50% lightning. and has it's own skill tree.

i would think there'd be many jokes form kazuma about wtf is going on with that spell.

edit 2957:
nope i stand corrected, inspiration hit me again. in the future every time kazuma has sex with wiz aqua and/or chris is compelled to 'purify' him with a spell (if not on romance path) or with sex. sorta making a parody on the whole jealous GF having 'hate sex' with their BF, to overwrite the 'imprints' the other woman may have left.

btw how come we can't see under vanir's mask with the wanna be xray glasses? if i remember right he did take it off at one point to show his face, despite the mask supposedly being his true body or something.

Last edited:

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
LIES! Never watched Konosuba so those characters aren't familiar to me... I'm going to sue you for false advertising.

Anyway, the renders look not terrible, the scenery looks surprisingly polished, and... wait... what is that? somewhat custom mechanics? even combat? That is something that we don't see on a daily basis so it might catch the attention of some people...

Good luck with the game, promising start I guess.
noit

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes