RPGM Adventurer's Journey [v0.1.1 Beta] [AtaDev]

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
This needs...... so.... so... so much work... ill be back in like.. 30 updates..

Last edited:

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Just reporting a bug, but when you enter the Inn, once you leave the map goes back to the old locations, not the new ones.

I love the new look! Just needs a bit of cleaning up :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Just reporting a bug, but when you enter the Inn, once you leave the map goes back to the old locations, not the new ones.

I love the new look! Just needs a bit of cleaning up :)
Thank you for reporting the bug. Instead starting from a scratch, I built it over the old version and reused old maps.
I'll improve my art style over time. I wasn't able to draw anything in a year and basically I relearned everything again.
Thank you again, have a nice day!

Reactions: vincanity

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you for reporting the bug. Instead starting from a scratch, I built it over the old version and reused old maps.
I'll improve my art style over time. I wasn't able to draw anything in a year and basically I relearned everything again.
Thank you again, have a nice day!
And the next update have a free version?
And How long does it come after the Patreon version?

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
I wounder if the player decided to rest until he has rested enough in this game.
The description hasn't mentioned it enough, I think.

Chimeara7

Jul 19, 2020
This looks incredibly promising and I'm always excited about new footdom games.

However the english is just slightly off in many scenes. I know it's not your native language, but it comes across fairly obviously. (even in the use of you're in the main picture of the game)

Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
This looks incredibly promising and I'm always excited about new footdom games.

However the english is just slightly off in many scenes. I know it's not your native language, but it comes across fairly obviously. (even in the use of you're in the main picture of the game)
Thanks you for letting me know. I usually use my own knowledge and DeeplL when doing translations, but I will be more careful from now on. I'll fix the reported bugs and release the 0.1.1 soon. Thank you everyone!

Reactions: zh1900 and s4000