RPGM Adventurer's Journey [v0.1.2F7] [AtaDev]

ohellno1

May 25, 2018
bugs I enoutered so far
- when you left małe bathroom you got teleported to village before reboot
- in thunder dojo prison when cutscene ended i had absurd speed
- when i talked to sam after she gliched out and was stuck near the stairecaes and i couldn't move
- when i left without talking to her some random cutscene played and everyone were invisible
so thunderdojo path is basically stuck for me
- after first training with a nun she is stuck after defeating me
so nun teaching is stuck
- you can trigger luna visiting you without having a clue where her cave is and game dialogue assume that you met in that cave before and she already had some idea about that curse she shouldn't know without cave scene
- after having lesson when you go there next day there will be 2 nuns one sitting and one standing
- you can train first then trigger her speaking upstairs that she will train you

• Red Heart
Reactions: s4000 and AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
bugs I enoutered so far
- when you left małe bathroom you got teleported to village before reboot
- in thunder dojo prison when cutscene ended i had absurd speed
- when i talked to sam after she gliched out and was stuck near the stairecaes and i couldn't move
- when i left without talking to her some random cutscene played and everyone were invisible
so thunderdojo path is basically stuck for me
- after first training with a nun she is stuck after defeating me
so nun teaching is stuck
- you can trigger luna visiting you without having a clue where her cave is and game dialogue assume that you met in that cave before and she already had some idea about that curse she shouldn't know without cave scene
- after having lesson when you go there next day there will be 2 nuns one sitting and one standing
- you can train first then trigger her speaking upstairs that she will train you
Thank you so much!

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Adventurer's Journey 0.1.2 (Beta) Release Date

Hello everyone. New update is ready. I will share it tomorrow for my "Supporter+" tier members ($5/month) and above. It will go public after a few weeks laters.

To play the game earlier than others, you can join my Patreon from .

Reactions: CheekySix and mksms

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Adventurer's Journey 0.1.2B Release

Hello everyone, update is here! Just a reminder: Don't forget to backup your saves from the previous version. It is still in Beta and you may encounter bugs that may cause you to lose your saves. To access the release:

Change log:

Bug fixes
New maps
Mini-games
Fetish Skill Tree
Story content for Amara
Battle sequence for Amara
New time periods (Late Night, Early Morning)
New interactions in New Periods
New interactions with Isolde
20+ new images (Including variations)

Public release will be in a few weeks.

Reactions: A1pheratz

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Adventurer's Journey 0.1.2B Release

Hello everyone, update is here! Just a reminder: Don't forget to backup your saves from the previous version. It is still in Beta and you may encounter bugs that may cause you to lose your saves. To access the release:

Change log:

Bug fixes
New maps
Mini-games
Fetish Skill Tree
Story content for Amara
Battle sequence for Amara
New time periods (Late Night, Early Morning)
New interactions in New Periods
New interactions with Isolde
20+ new images (Including variations)

Public release will be in a few weeks.
Any story for Lea?

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
AJ 0.1.2 preview images and bug fix
Hello everyone. I decided to share some preview images from the new version, also a bug fix for my Patreon members. Supporter+ members ($5/month) and above can go back to the original post and download the fixed versions,
To see the preview images, (It is free)
New version will go public on this Sunday.

Reactions: mksms

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello everyone. New version is public now. You can download it from
I've reported the post for the new update, I guess they'll update the links soon. But you can access it from the link I shared.
Have fun!

trdn777

May 12, 2023
Hello everyone. New version is public now. You can download it from
I've reported the post for the new update, I guess they'll update the links soon. But you can access it from the link I shared.
Have fun!
Failed to load
img/characters/Adriana.png
and a lot of other bugs

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Uh, why is there a tongue licking in the middle of the screen when sleeping at the inn ?
It also doesn't seem to advance time, still night no matter how many times I sleep at the inn
Thought I'd give this game another chance after seeing it got a lot of changes, but being stuck on the first day doesn't look good
There's also a chest here giving 0 gold, and another chest higher up that doesn't seem reachable ?

1724598830672.png

Trying to work at the bar gives this error

1724598937146.png

Not gonna lie, from what I see your game is still very early in development, it didn't even take me an hour of play time to find all these bugs, you should really test your stuff properly before publishing it

Last edited:

i am carl

Nov 30, 2018
cant seem to do anything after talking to priestess for the first time, i return to the inn and sleep but time doesn't move forward.the only other content is the dojo but that is only untill i get sent away and have to make a choice to join or not

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Uh, why is there a tongue licking in the middle of the screen when sleeping at the inn ?
It also doesn't seem to advance time, still night no matter how many times I sleep at the inn
Thought I'd give this game another chance after seeing it got a lot of changes, but being stuck on the first day doesn't look good
There's also a chest here giving 0 gold, and another chest higher up that doesn't seem reachable ?

View attachment 3966446

Trying to work at the bar gives this error

View attachment 3966449

Not gonna lie, your game is still very early in development, with so little content you could take not even an hour to find all these bugs, you should really test your stuff properly before publishing it
Thanks for reporting the bugs. I don't know why but I don't encounter many bugs, and I fix every bug I encounter. Maybe because I playtest on the engine.
I accept I couldn't test this version. I'm currently in the process of moving out of my house, but I didn't want to leave the game without an update. I'm sorry for the bugs, I'm fixing reported bugs right away.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
So yes, no old save seems to work with the new version. Also, game was stuck pretty early after the first visit in the inn when, right next morning, MC started licking the counter (yeah, right... see attached image). Game was stuck there, not responding to any commands Unbenannt-3.jpg Unbenannt-3.jpg

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
So yes, no old save seems to work with the new version. Also, game was stuck pretty early after the first visit in the inn when, right next morning, MC started licking the counter (yeah, right... see attached image). Game was stuck there, not responding to any commands View attachment 3966725 View attachment 3966725
Yeah, that's a silly bug. I guess a friend of mine messed with the events to change the common event. I fixed it and released the bugfix from .
Admins will probably update the links in here soon.