RPGM Adventurer's Journey [v0.1.2F7] [AtaDev]

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
Keep talking to her daily. She will tell you to visit the basement of the church in the mornings. Then you can get to her battle. Have fun!
How many days of that must I do? She just keeps saying "I'll let you know about it soon, okay?".

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Okay guys, I'll try to find what is the issue about Amara. I'll release a bugfix tomorrow.
I'm sorry about it.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
If you give Lea's letter to the castle guard while standing on the left of her it locks the game, I suppose the guard is supposed to move there but the PC blocks the way
1724624705518.png

Also where are you supposed to use skill points ?
Anyway, it's been a week that Amara will "let me know about it soon" so I'll just assume that's the end of the content and wait for next update

Last edited:
Reactions: AtaDev
Jan 21, 2022
Speaking of bugs I figured I'd add one to the list.

When the thunder dojo lady locks you and you try to escape for some reason if you try to pass right next to her (like in the block directly in front of her) when she notices you the game kinda freezes because she can't move.

On another note what am I supposed to do after talking things out with the Thunder Dojo lady?

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hey everyone, I release every bugfix on You can follow the releases from here, I report to the admins for the new release but they can be busy and update this page a bit late. You can follow that post for bugfixes.

Reactions: awaf113

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, that's a silly bug. I guess a friend of mine messed with the events to change the common event. I fixed it and released the bugfix from .
Admins will probably update the links in here soon.
Even downloading from here, after 20 days of playing amara continues to tell me: "I'll let you Know about it soon, ok?" Boo!!

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Even downloading from here, after 20 days of playing amara continues to tell me: "I'll let you Know about it soon, ok?" Boo!!
Try to visit the basement of the church in the morning if you get this dialogue from her: "Hey "Your Name"! I think I'm ready to give you private lessons." and next. She should be available there

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Try to visit the basement of the church in the morning if you get this dialogue from her: "Hey "Your Name"! I think I'm ready to give you private lessons." and next. She should be available there
I talked to her for twenty days and she never told me she was ready.
Ho provato a visitare la cantina e sono tornato da lei per altri sette giorni. Ma la risposta è sempre la stessa: "Ti farò sapere presto, ok?" :(

Finally tried with an old save. This time I can fight it or pray. I have fought several times and prayed several times, but it does not progress into any new content

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I talked to her for twenty days and she never told me she was ready.
I tried to visit the basement and returned to her for another seven days. But the answer is always the same: "I'll let you Know about it soon, ok?" :(
I don’t understand what is wrong. I progress through her without a problem but everyone else just can’t. I guess I’ll just delete the event and make it again.

altr

Sep 16, 2018
I don’t understand what is wrong. I progress through her without a problem but everyone else just can’t. I guess I’ll just delete the event and make it again.
Great! because it's a great game, with a lot of potential and the drawings are fantastic

• Red Heart

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Great! because it's a great game, with a lot of potential and the drawings are fantastic
Thanks! I released the bug fix in the Patreon post, and some people gave feedback that the bug is fixed. You can check it out.

Ayspet

Aug 29, 2022
Nice art and story start but I cant pass door after getting into dream world. When I'm out same prompt shows up and the book send me to black screen ( I could get out from black screen dream world but the prompt show up again ).

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks! I released the bug fix in the Patreon post, and some people gave feedback that the bug is fixed. You can check it out.
Many bugs have been fixed. Now you can start training with Amara.
I'll point out other problems I encountered along the way.
1) When Amara takes a shower at night and you enter the bathroom, the game freezes.
2) After entering the dream room, it is no longer possible to leave your church room.
3) If after visiting the dream room you read the book a black screen appears.
4) If you ask Amara to pray with her, after she says no, her figure remains on the screen and doesn't go away even if you sleep

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Many bugs have been fixed. Now you can start training with Amara.
I'll point out other problems I encountered along the way.
1) When Amara takes a shower at night and you enter the bathroom, the game freezes.
2) After entering the dream room, it is no longer possible to leave your church room.
3) If after visiting the dream room you read the book a black screen appears.
4) If you ask Amara to pray with her, after she says no, her figure remains on the screen and doesn't go away even if you sleep
Thanks! I'll fix them and release it ASAP.