RPGM Adventures Of Shirou [v3.1.2] [Meowdazeus]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
I found the elf heroine of breasts, helped her in the village to defeat the villains and found a captain in the city from whom I completed the quest and received some kind of pass, where to go next?

Meowdazeus

Formerly 'Carnotor1'
Mar 7, 2023
I found the elf heroine of breasts, helped her in the village to defeat the villains and found a captain in the city from whom I completed the quest and received some kind of pass, where to go next?
go to the azuenna west where you must find the underground entrance to the red light district!

Reactions: CunningClown

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I've played this already the games alright so far it does need an option to turn off random encounters other than that its fairly light on any real scenes right now i recommend re-visiting in a couple updates.

Meowdazeus

Formerly 'Carnotor1'
Mar 7, 2023
i cant find what to do after the maze, i probably skipped the whole alchemist dialogue thing
go back to azuenna east and talk to the alchemist to get the medicine and then travel back to elfborn and give the medicine to the sister

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Vore is my number one fetish, love giantesses, love butts... but these proportions are just way too out of control for me! *Clicks download button anyways*

• Haha
Reactions: Meowdazeus
Oct 9, 2020
Meowdazeus
I was curious to know in the future will we see: giantess futanari and giant femboy? Will we see a penis growth factor for futanari (and not only)? Will there be the possibility of putting a fetish where a boy or girl turns into an Onahole used by a futanari or a femboy?

Last edited:

Meowdazeus

Formerly 'Carnotor1'
Mar 7, 2023
Meowdazeus
I was curious to know in the future will we see: giantess futanari and giant femboy? Will we see a penis growth factor for futanari (and not only)? Will there be the possibility of putting a fetish where a boy or girl turns into an Onahole used by a futanari or a femboy?
the penis growth for the futanari should already be there in this update! And also regarding the onahole, that wont be happening because im not too into that and my software for the 3d pics makes it reaally hard to do so

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
You seem to have a bit of a bug with Liz in her house.
  1. when you heal it increases her ass size variable by 1. I don't know if this matters, but it certainly looks unintentional. I reread it and realized it's done to progress scenes, to make it possible to access the subsequent scenes with her.
  2. when her ass size variable is above 1, it'll qualify for the later conversation branches, making it impossible to access the healing scene agian.
  • Based on previous versions, I assume the intention is to be able to choose to either heal, or have the conversation.

it'd probably be easiest to fix this by copy-pasting the Do you wish to shove your face in it? branch into each tab of the event that's supposed to have that as an option, and then having the no choice for healing contain what you already have in there. Just be sure to remove the ass size increase line from those event branches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry this comment posted before I finished typing it. Accident.
Anyways, I'm happy to see your continued attention to this project. Love this character.

I apologize if my writing all that up comes across as rude or presumptive.
It's not intentional; I'm just procrastinating something else.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes