Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Maybe a screenshot of the folder data and the numbers you just mentioned (again) should be added to the first post. People keep complaining about this all the time. A little reminder of where the size originates from would stop at least some from complaining and save you the trouble of having to type the same answer over and over again :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Game is fully compressed all PNG are webp on MAXIMUM compression... if you are still in wonder why it takes so much space here is answer: game has more then 360 sex animations in FULL motion, more then 370 different scenes and some of those scenes have animated parts on background, more then 170 characters and those are all animated, and I don't believe that there is game with similar numbers and better compressed. Archive files in png for this game are around 40 GB so see if it's compressed... You guys need to understand that 2D games takes more HDD cause of reason engine does not store character as 3D obj that can be manipulated via animations, but each animation is sequece of PNG (in my case webp) pictures... Also, game as in this moment , has over 16 hours of gameplay if you start from begin... I don't remember any other "indie" adult game with that long gameplay... If you are unhappy with game size or whatever there is simple solution, don't play it :)
that's the definition of "crazy people" XD

you litteraly live for your game dont you ? :D

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
When doing the update I get Failed. Any help with this? I done what the text file said by placing the .exe file to where the main .exe file is.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Every few days... All the "compress it ... bla, bla ..cry-kid" complaints are very tiring.

The developers note in the OP about game-size should be without spoiler tag always visible and in red bold font. This way a mod or the developer can then point there with a friendly "RTFM" style comment.
@Nenad A. Side question: Whats the image count for the game now? ;)

@jhb From what i remember there is no need for exe placement. After starting the upgrade process the dialog asks for the location where your previous-version game install is. Point it there and go on.

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Soo, waited for v0.32 saves in this thread to start playing the update, yet it never came, now it's 0.33 with the new saves archive. Can anyone hook me up with 0.32 saves installer please :`(

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Soo, waited for v0.32 saves in this thread to start playing the update, yet it never came, now it's 0.33 with the new saves archive. Can anyone hook me up with 0.32 saves installer please :`(
Have any of you ever bothered to even open Autosaves menu in game? it's there on main scene of game before you click anthing... it has icon with letters that look like this "AUTOSAVES" there you will see all numbers like 0.01 or 0.32... Guess what happens if you click on those :D

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Have any of you ever bothered to even open Autosaves menu in game? it's there on main scene of game before you click anthing... it has icon with letters that look like this "AUTOSAVES" there you will see all numbers like 0.01 or 0.32... Guess what happens if you click on those :D
i was clicking on that but nothing happened

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Game is fully compressed all PNG are webp on MAXIMUM compression... if you are still in wonder why it takes so much space here is answer: game has more then 360 sex animations in FULL motion, more then 370 different scenes and some of those scenes have animated parts on background, more then 170 characters and those are all animated, and I don't believe that there is game with similar numbers and better compressed. Archive files in png for this game are around 40 GB so see if it's compressed... You guys need to understand that 2D games takes more HDD cause of reason engine does not store character as 3D obj that can be manipulated via animations, but each animation is sequece of PNG (in my case webp) pictures... Also, game as in this moment , has over 16 hours of gameplay if you start from begin... I don't remember any other "indie" adult game with that long gameplay... If you are unhappy with game size or whatever there is simple solution, don't play it :)

well I played it till update 0.28 .... ok I understand a hard work behind the game ..I worked on 3d design wehiv=cle design as my hobby longer time ago and it also took really much time and skills but it was fun too ..... good effort nice graphics keep on doing it like you do. sometimes I maybe come back and play it again ,,,

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
i need older saves how to get them?
how to get ver .30 save file?
Download this:

downloaded file "Saves+WT.033.zip" unpack and then run "Willy D Savegames 033.exe". It will do job for You!

Then run the Game and chose:
AOWD_2019-03-18_22h-59m-25s.png

then chose:

AOWD_2019-03-18_22h-59m-43s.png

btw ..this is The Best animated game here .. fullstop. That was reason Why I keep updated torrent in my signature

Reactions: Piyush3362
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes