Advice about my first game ?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks, everyone for all your comments, advice and explanations! I appreciate it.

Agent HK47 it's true that a lot of game dev do copy/past for what's is working at the moment... That why I never used Twitter (even if I agree it's awesome). If Twitter was released before Facebook and its huge success I would have an account on it, but I never had an interest in a copy/past project. (like bings etc..)

I will take note about incest for my future games and how to make it worth your time y'all :cool:
Thanks for the response and props for listening to the ramblings of an old man. Just remember the most important thing is to make the game you want to make. Too many devs try to please every fan they have and end up morphing their game into something they never intended and no longer really care for. If you don't feel passionate about your project, then it is doomed from the start. For this reason, I would advise caution when accepting suggestions from others (yes, even me) if it conflicts with the vision you have for the game.

Just do whatever feels right for you.

Reactions: Nottravis

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
May I add one thing? Write everything down, not only your story but the game mechanics and your own vision for the game. You will probably trash a few mechanics and scenarios early on. That's okay.

Daydreaming about features and over-complicating stuff is a sin I'm guilty of, try not to be affected by this.

Reactions: Agent HK47