Advise me a game to play...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Of course I'm jocking ... but as you know it's true what I wrote before ... it's really happened because one of my comments in another topic.... can't wait to see the first demo
This comment was totality out-of-line and unnecessary.
(What I wrote was also True, but not necessary to repeat, . . . give it up already.)

bohohon asked it to stop !

I did . . .

But, you decided otherwise . . . and 'threw-another-brick' . . . which earned you that 'facepalm' .

Stop it already ! Grow-up .

• Angry
Reactions: TokyoRoaster

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
This comment was totality out-of-line and unnecessary.
(What I wrote was also True, but not necessary to repeat, . . . give it up already.)

bohohon asked it to stop !

I did . . .

But, you decided otherwise . . . and 'threw-another-brick' . . . which earned you that 'facepalm' .

Stop it already ! Grow-up .
man relax and don't forget to take your daily pills

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
nice artwork and yes an huge pair of tiddies would fit perfectly on her ....

Any way ... I'm here for another chara ... the "sis"

HardlyPervail

Aug 20, 2020
wip of a possible character
(not in the current build and in the distant future)
View attachment 1669780
WOW! character looks cute! I'm guessing we're not getting too much info on this character yet, but they definitely look like a ghoul or slightly like a raider.

Glad we're getting a more, flat-chested, or less-endowed character. Adds a lot of variation! This game already looks promising enough, Great stuff as always. (y)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
She is very sad, but I hope we can fix it)
Probably she sad her booba not big enough like the other superior females in the vault :cry:
I hope MC will find his time to cheer her up.
I know I already said it but damn this Doctor is just so hot. Her figure is just the perfect breeding material + her booba cutout begs for it :devilish:

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, but the "LoSBL" disagrees with that statement . ;)
Hey, im fan of all sizes. "Flat is justice" and "Plot is better" :ROFLMAO:
Dev. said her size has justification but im pretty sure she feels insecure when she is surrounded by a crowd of big boobas.
Im pretty sure this will create interesting scenarios and dialogs between her, the MC and the other vault residents :KEK: