VN Ren'Py Abandoned Aeterna [v0.9.6.1a Public] [Sunkra]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
d7d59f89fb424983ab8c81f16ffea30c.jpg

Overview:
No official game description so far (fuck you lazy svscomics)
You're standing hidden in the shadow, a dragon preys on your crews of marauders. You roll your dice aaaaaaaaaaaand everyone fails. While you enjoyed your turn on this tabletop game, you feel like it's a fun experience but classes begins tomorrow morning.
Meet Meilo and Sunkra while they explore their environnement with many characters and potential love interests

Thread Updated: 2022-02-05
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer: Sunkra
Censored: No (optional)
Version: 0.9.6.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev's note

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.9.5.3): - -

sauvage.png crystal.png integritologist2.png leia.png maya.png orlando.png nI8tQ7kpi13_WvQ6mFjTxSjzSVZtp9EnMgQABfE928Lin6MTjHDZO1iWa61yDxxs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Seeing a mix of girls and boys. And sadly there is a lame cliche of gay heavy furies I know its not a rule but they kind of the flamers of the community there the ones who are the most open and proud. Me I like my beast girls or humans don't care, so I got ask is gay content optional? I seen a few I think "maybe its optional look there is char that is female I would like, then load it up and that girl is sissyfing my char forcing me to do things with male strangers, and realize this is not the game for me lol

I like the artwork for the bird-girl, and I can't tell if that is a effiminte monkey or chimp, or a girl. Crossing fingers its female. And mermaid always a classic beast girl fave for me and you don't see too often its up their with pixie or fairy girl, I blame Disney for those two :p

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Seeing a mix of girls and boys. And sadly there is a lame cliche of gay heavy furies I know its not a rule but they kind of the flamers of the community there the ones who are the most open and proud. Me I like my beast girls or humans don't care, so I got ask is gay content optional? I seen a few I think "maybe its optional look there is char that is female I would like, then load it up and that girl is sissyfing my char forcing me to do things with male strangers, and realize this is not the game for me lol

I like the artwork for the bird-girl, and I can't tell if that is a effiminte monkey or chimp, or a girl. Crossing fingers its female. And mermaid always a classic beast girl fave for me and you don't see too often its up their with pixie or fairy girl, I blame Disney for those two :p
I know chapter 1 includes gay for a couple of scenes but wasn't focused enough to check if there was m/f or ff so far

Everyone! I'd appreciate if you could confirm more tags for the games

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
When you start game, you can choose normal version or censored.There's one erotic scene for now, with three options: gay romance - gay sex - skip content. No female stuff for now. Game's short for now (10minutes? - but I skipped most dialouges)
And I don't really like furry people.

Reactions: GAB

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Those placeholders look scary as hell, lol.
At least they seems to be part of the game. Paprika Trainer has placeholders from things like Wakfu...

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
Well I can't quite bust out my PC from a pocket dimension at will.
As a being from a decade ahead, perhaps because we didn't advance as much as I would expect in a whole decade - or perhaps phone users on forums never were able to understand that phones < PCs and they are not made for such sites, but downloadable applications, I can not imagine any logical behavior behind this sarcasm.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
As a being from a decade ahead, perhaps because we didn't advance as much as I would expect in a whole decade - or perhaps phone users on forums never were able to understand that phones < PCs and they are not made for such sites, but downloadable applications, I can not imagine any logical behavior behind this sarcasm.
I log into this site from my phone fairly often while I'm at work or doing other things and there's an idle moment. Believe it or not I can't be in front of my PC or laptop 100% of the time, but I want to log on regardless and talk. I'm really active in the forums on the games I like and I enjoy helping users when they have problems. The reason I made the joke is because it was a very long wall of text, due to the person's attachment or link being broken, or maybe it was just a very large image, keep in mind this was months ago, so it was just a giant mess on my screen that I had to scroll through to get rid of.
The joke was that as much as I'd like to I can't quite teleport my PC or even my laptop around that easily, because that'd be silly and illogical. See, it was a harmless quip because someone mentioned I should get a laptop. The funny part is that I do have a laptop and a PC but I wasn't able to use it at the time, I went back and edited it to ask how much content there was in-game because I was curious. You see, there wasn't supposed to be any logical reason for me to mention pocket dimensions on my post, it was a joke and the original poster evidently got it but you didn't.
Now as a being of sound mind and body, perhaps I didn't make it clear enough that I was making a joke - or perhaps some users on some websites cannot discern comedy from seriousness, despite the emojis, and want to reply with some stupid quip 6 months after it was made. Perhaps they're so entrenched in some kind of elitist mindset that they genuinely think you can't just use a phone on a website that has a mobile version so people on the go can browse it. Phones were also technically made to call people but as it stands you can go as far as to emulate PS2s at this point, and with some difficulty PS3 games.
I guess comedy's dead in the future. That's a shame. Or perhaps some beings from the future are about as socially well-adjusted as Otakus tend to be in current culture. You necro'd this thread to leave an useless Youtube comment, congratulations.

"I can not imagine any logical behaviour behind this sarcasm." Yeah my favourite type of joke or quip is the one that's scientifically accurate and backed by a published paper.

D

Deleted member 2830311

well i think this is a abandoned project time to put up the flag

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote