4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think it might have been brought up, but I'll leave my 2 cents regarding this update. I noticed that you do take feedback when it aligns with your vision, so here goes.

I noticed it a bit towards the end of the first release, but this update confirmed the potentially major issue in gameplay or delivery of the narrative. Essentially every choice and interaction is picking between doing something vs a null choice. Meaning there is absolutely no incentive to pick the other choice. If you choose the numerous "ignore" options, it just ends the scene immediately and transitions into then next one. A few times might be understandable, but when pretty much all choices are in this style, it gets really monotonous and you feel no sense of agency at all. Why would someone choose to ignore helping out the aunty the way it's set up so far? All you get is a little modification on the renders and probably less affection points in a single variable game.

The other annoying thing is the peeping. Peeping is a tired trope, but I am not against it just for that. I'm cool with getting some sexy renders. The issue is when the entire purpose is just to tease the players and nothing else. I felt like it never really achieved anything else in this particular game. We didn't really get much insight into the MC. We didn't get any character development of the MC or the LI. MC never gets caught and it's an immediate game over if he does. The interesting ways to do a shower peeping scene would be a situation where you could get caught and continue the game if you choose so. Maybe the MC can make a plausible excuse. Maybe he could use his powers somehow to get past it. Maybe he just takes a hit to affection. Maybe it increases lust, dominance, or corruption, etc.

The above two issues leads into this next one. It seems like a single variable game. That's not a problem per se, but it does tend to generally railroad the players in most cases. The choices become very uninteresting, and you absolutely did not help the matters by making almost all choices boil down to "be simpy" vs "skip scene."

Lastly, the game runs quite poorly on weaker machines. I'm using a meh laptop that is couple years old and it was really lagging and struggling when we were getting the barrage of animations towards the end of this update. That might be just due to my laptop being shit, but I suspect there could be some optimization issues involved as well.

Narrative wise, I don't really have any problems with it, but that's because I picked up what the game is essentially about and that really jives with me. I like MCs that lean evil and dominate women in whatever fashion. All the simpy actions were only bearable because I knew that it was a facade. Lust powers and non-con/dub-con is my jam, but others might want some other routes... even though it was clear from the first release that the MC has some sinister motives.

Basically, I find this game to have decent writing, very cool setting, promising overall main plot, great models, stylish execution, but extremely uninteresting style of choices.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It's always nice to have virgin girls in games, but meh. It's not something I'm personally crazy about.

It is perfectly possible to have girls who are not virgins but who are not obnoxious bitches either.
And it's possible to have girls who are virgins but aren't the typical naive, innocent, shy girl prototype either.

What genuinely drives me crazy and really interests me is being able to have genuine romances with girls. Relationships based on true love/affection, without coercion, or being a rapey as fuck pervert.

Especially with Auntie. That woman deserves lots and lots of love. :love:

Reactions: TakedaINF

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Started playing, noticed good renders and very good looking female models (y), noticed that the MC is too small (n), noticed that the MC is written as a whimp getting beat up by his little sister (n), stopped playing after this render
View attachment 1569653
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) female family members that are around the same age as the MC should always be virgins.
How dare you to ask for a virgin girl in 21st century? You have to settle for someone's sloppy seconds or you'll die a virgin. :KEK:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
What a hot aunt. The quality is amazing, the renders and characters are very good. My new favorite game. I can't wait for updates. Good luck dev

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Started playing, noticed good renders and very good looking female models (y), noticed that the MC is too small (n), noticed that the MC is written as a whimp getting beat up by his little sister (n), stopped playing after this render
View attachment 1569653
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) female family members that are around the same age as the MC should always be virgins.
That's boring and used in almost every game.
I like the idea of the female characters not being virgins that were saving themselves for someone special.
Nina being a virgin wouldn't really make any sense either in this game. She fights goblins and risks her life routinely doing so but is too timid to take a dicking? She fights and survives brutal combat and what goes and has tea? Jerking off after a fight is so common a term was invented for it.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I noticed it a bit towards the end of the first release, but this update confirmed the potentially major issue in gameplay or delivery of the narrative. Essentially every choice and interaction is picking between doing something vs a null choice. Meaning there is absolutely no incentive to pick the other choice. If you choose the numerous "ignore" options, it just ends the scene immediately and transitions into then next one. A few times might be understandable, but when pretty much all choices are in this style, it gets really monotonous and you feel no sense of agency at all. Why would someone choose to ignore helping out the aunty the way it's set up so far? All you get is a little modification on the renders and probably less affection points in a single variable game.
I used to feel the same way but I've changed my mind.
I have a lot of ideas for games and I have learned enough RenPy that I thought I could make one myself and then I tried to learn DAZ. It isn't difficult but it is extremely time consuming and frustrating and that doesn't include the time it takes to do the rendering. Every real choice doubles the size of the game and the number of images that need to be produced. If we don't skip to the next scene then some other image has to be shown. The only female character is doing something the MC is not joining on so... the MC goes and plays a computer game? That's dull. Goes to a bar and meets a woman? Then we're introducing a new character that has to be mapped out and the game size has doubled and doubled into an area a lot of fans aren't going to be interested in.

I took those scenes as the MC is basically trapped at home with his Aunt and he feels a sexual tension building and wants to keep adding to it. I think the montage showed that brilliantly. Everyday is a repeat of the previous but the tension is building a little each day. I'm glad the dev had the sense to not make us sit through the dialogue each time. That I hate.

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the new update yet but from what I remember from the first release, Nina doesn't seem the type of girl that would still be a virgin. I think it's nice when the girls in these games have their first time with the mc, but as long as they aren't just sleeping around with everything that moves I don't really care that much.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Since the question is here for a long time.. I think it needs to be answered once and for all... I know some people are obsessed with virgins and you will get one or many in future and regarding Nina why she is not.... If you are someone who's going out in the field hunting monsters for a very long time... And is actually good at it plus beautiful/handsome too... You are bound to loose your virginity. Please be lenient on us and Let the girls have their freedom bois...
Heya,

I'm sure you just wanted to give a satisfying explanation to this girl's virginity, but the way you wrote it suggests that this girl is a slut who gets fucked every time she kills monsters. I think you made it worse xD.
Moreover, it is not an obligation : you can hunt monsters and still have self-respect.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I haven't played the new update yet but from what I remember from the first release, Nina doesn't seem the type of girl that would still be a virgin. I think it's nice when the girls in these games have their first time with the mc, but as long as they aren't just sleeping around with everything that moves I don't really care that much.
According to the dev comment:
"If you are someone who's going out in the field hunting monsters for a very long time... And is actually good at it plus beautiful/handsome too... You are bound to loose your virginity. Please be lenient on us and Let the girls have their freedom bois..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Not keeping the cousin virgin, who is one of the main LIs, definitely killed the game for many incest and virgin fans and keeping her virgin wouldn't have killed the game.

Looking at the story of this game realism should be the least of developer's concern. Also, I didn't find any criticism when Jill in baDIK, who is atleast 20 years old, was declared a virgin.

At the end of the day it's developer's story and his decision of what to have and what not to.

I'm sure I'm not ending the story with cousin as my main LI.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Heya,

I'm sure you just wanted to give a satisfying explanation to this girl's virginity, but the way you wrote it suggests that this girl is a slut who gets fucked every time she kills monsters. I think you made it worse xD.
Moreover, it is not an obligation : you can hunt monsters and still have self-respect.
According to the dev comment:
"If you are someone who's going out in the field hunting monsters for a very long time... And is actually good at it plus beautiful/handsome too... You are bound to loose your virginity. Please be lenient on us and Let the girls have their freedom bois..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol...:KEK: that was definitely not intentional maybe that's why people are going haywire over her. Well I just wanted to give explanation why she is not declared as virgin but it backfired. Seems like I should shut my mouth..:BootyTime:

Last edited:

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Don't pay much heed to the people complaining about the virginities of female characters, the

Don't pay heed to the people complaining about a female characters virginity, that trope is very common in games with !ncest.

Btw the patreon description of the game says that the MC is visiting his mom's best friend, so does that mean the mom or the sisters won't be involved? I was excited when when it was told that the mom is a guild master, can you clarify if they will be involved or not?
they will make their appearance but not soon.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since the question is here for a long time.. I think it needs to be answered once and for all... I know some people are obsessed with virgins and you will get one or many in future and regarding Nina why she is not.... If you are someone who's going out in the field hunting monsters for a very long time... And is actually good at it plus beautiful/handsome too... You are bound to loose your virginity. Please be lenient on us and Let the girls have their freedom bois...
Personally, while from the moment she's with the MC she doesn't sleep with anyone else (if possible neither a man nor a woman), then it isn't that I have too much problem in that an LI isn't a virgin... As long as she's not a whore who has been sleeping with everyone she meets (which in fact is what you seem to have put in your post).

I don't know, unless it can be confirmed that she isn't a slut, I don't think that she interests me too much as LI.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally, while from the moment she's with the MC she doesn't sleep with anyone else (if possible neither a man nor a woman), then it isn't that I have too much problem in that an LI isn't a virgin... As long as she's not a whore who has been sleeping with everyone she meets (which in fact is what you seem to have put in your post).

I don't know, unless it can be confirmed that she isn't a slut, I don't think that she interests me too much as LI.
I don't think that was what the dev was implying. She is an adult and good looking woman, obviously she will have people attracted to her and at some point she will find someone who she also finds attractive and they will do the deed. It's not like she is a sheltered girl who never leaves the house.

Aug 22, 2021

what is the full form of this "LI" that we are talking about... Also she's not being a virgin is no problem for me too and I don't think Dev said anywhere that she is a slut... who knows maybe she might've found the man of her dreams but he betrayed her or since she is bisexual maybe a women of her dreams... who knows...

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
I don't think that was what the dev was implying. She is an adult and good looking woman, obviously she will have people attracted to her and at some point she will find someone who she also finds attractive and they will do the deed. It's not like she is a sheltered girl who never leaves the house.
Thank God people are getting it straight and not misunderstanding...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
what is the full form of this "LI" that we are talking about... Also she's not being a virgin is no problem for me too and I don't think Dev said anywhere that she is a slut... who knows maybe she might've found the man of her dreams but he betrayed her or since she is bisexual maybe a women of her dreams... who knows...
Well, as long as she's not a slut, I wouldn't have a problem with her not being a virgin.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
This is a request for a tag added for this game that I think is quite relevant, but is not a complaint about the game itself. I would just argue mind control tag should be added to the description of the game as it appears to be a fundemantal element of it and, this is a just a compeletely personal stance, I would have avoided giving it a try because I already knew I don't enjoy games like that.

Still appears a good game within the genre, just giving that heads up would have been appreciated in the thread description itself.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes