VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Affexon [v0.29] [NaughtyDeveloper]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Real Diable

Affexon !!!! Thanks NaughtyDeveloper !

First, this is a demo. Very short one. BUT HELLL YEAH !! This look very promising!!

- The girls are very hot
    - The visual is very very beautifull and unique
    - The story look interesting
    - Nice tag (for me)

I just hope the quality will stay the same after more updates and not just release more stuff fast but with poor/mediocre quality.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

YGOLD

5* from me!
    The game looks amazing from the very beginning, I'm sure later animations will be made and the renders look so good and sharp like next gen, so far the story looks awesome, at the moment I literally have no complain thumbs up for the dev (y).
    Its a must try!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

K-Zen

V0.1
    I usually don't play first versions but was intrigued with this one.

It's a very good start with an interesting story setup. Nice renders and effects.

The transition during the diner introducing the missions and recruitment stuff for Gates/Heroes is kinda strange.

Writing need serious rework or proof reading though. It's a bit robotic sometimes and dialogs are written like they were texted (eg. Thanx, numbers or putting "/"). Grammar/syntax/misspelling, missing capital letters at beginning of sentences, dots and comas missing too.

Wish good luck to the dev. will definitely come back to see the progress and decide if I pledge.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

I would say this is a promising start but this is more than that. This is quality wokr fromt the first frame. Renders and girl are absolutely beautiful. Story looks interesting and characters are fine. Only thing is on the bad side is if you sometimes don't have a choice then no reason to create a choice menu with only one choice.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

melody.leo

Excellent!!!
    Good Story line and built up, I like the picture of number of super hot characters that will show up in future builds..
    This game has huge potential and inheritor ???? that's the best plot armor ever.. hehehehe
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cyberprophet

Really wonderful start! Great sci-fi mix with fantasy setting. Great renders, nice writing. Some nice music themes. Although it's a bit short but it catched my eye and seems like this VN is worth checking out.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

This is a nice start for a new game, a little bit short. A new idea for a plot. The story starts slowly. The mix of fantasy and real life makes the background of the game something new and I am curious how it develop further. Really nice graphic. The women doesn´t look like seen in countless other games before. So far I hope to see many more updates. I will give this game a try...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

theblooddoge

This was an absolutely amazing start. Everything so far from the story to the graphics and everything in between is very well done. The models are all gorgeous and the story is a great blend of sci-fi/fantasy. Very excited to see more in the future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

shepardcommander

Excellent, as expected there is not much content in the release but the story foundation set is a fresh take and it's easy to see this game having a big following.

It's labeled as a VN, it will be interesting to see how the dev designs combat or navigation (if there is combat, that is) but as long as the quality is maintained and the game keeps on delivering in sizable updates regularly, we have a winner at our hands.