Unity Afflicted Demon Slayer [v0.1.18 Prototype] [Afflicted Mind]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover0.1.18.png

Overview:
Captured by one of the higher demons, you're cursed to be demon's plaything.
The life of the afflicted awaits you.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-04
Developer: Afflicted Mind -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.18 Prototype
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

4.png 3.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
What on Gods' green earth have you unleashed upon this world?
nice
So, I've played it and I got some bugs and suggestions,
Sometimes after getting caught, i get a pregnant version of the MC to the left and a paused one with the enemy to the right, game stuck.(reset state does nothing at this point)
I would suggest basic sound effects to start with, and later along the line, multiple enemy animations and variety.
This game needs refinement and content, but I will be keeping an eye on this for the time being, Good work on the initial release.

Last edited:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Hello, Afflicted Mind. By the Patreon Link next to your name, I presume this game is going to be supportable on Patreon. I have not yet tried the game, but I advise you to give it the most polished presentation you can in order to attract potential patrons. By the looks of the screen shots, it would most certainly benefit from more polish in the graphics department. Good luck to you and cheers.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Competition sucks doesn't it... Well, you gotta start somewhere I guess. You know some games are pixel based (not this much perhaps) yet they still achieve great success due to their concepts and original mechanics. Expand the concept when necessary. Good luck.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Now there are some good games with questionable art like MY]R and A New Game. but you can tell the creator polished the art up very well and it fits with what it was going for, not to mention the story was damn good. So I hope the best for your game and you get it to the point it needs to be

Reactions: Fhinix and potspipe
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes