Unity Afflicted Demon Slayer [v0.1.18 Prototype] [Afflicted Mind]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I can't get over that demon. Hopefully you will release fast in order to bypass the competition.

D

Deleted member 451676

I can forgive pretty much any art for good content. And I respect the attempt. Good luck to you, mate.

Reactions: bombten

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Afflicted Mind we all have to start somewhere when making a game but $upport does not have to be issue especially when start a game, don't listen bad comment and do what u like!

wish u luck

Reactions: buckman13

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
I mean the following sincerely and unironically:

The presentation of the game and the dialog in OP first image combine to give the entire post a very trolling vibe. It may behoove you to fine a better main image for first impressions.

Godspeed and good luck.

Dead Obscure

Mar 9, 2019
I think that in the next update you should make the game much sexier than the comments in this thread.

D

Deleted member 134051

I use to play the shit out of games like Adventures of Garnet so I can deal with a rough art style, although I do think it's something you should improve on down the road.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
If you can get a good artist on your team and churn out some good content consistently, and release promising patches to buff up the game, you can probably make a good game out of this. This is just advice as a guy that hasn't played the game yet.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes