VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 2, 2019

Password: 01140plsh

So I'm sorta sick and tired of this dude taking way too long to update his bullshit and making up multiple excuses for delaying each and every one, I might just end up closing out my support for him but eh whatever, here's another update I guess
Fuck yes, i've been waiting for an update whether it be free or patreon, you're doing blackbeard's work. Friend. Also it suck that it's getting to that point, but i don't blame you. Which it makes me super picky on who i support on patreon.

Reactions: gettruckin84

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
Fuck yes, i've been waiting for an update whether it be free or patreon, you're doing blackbeard's work. Friend. Also it suck that it's getting to that point, but i don't blame you. Which it makes me super picky on who i support on patreon.
not to mention his recent attempt to update the character side art was very lackluster, and according to his discord posts he's going to do another patreon thing where he'll implement your own character after picking a ludicrously expensive tier and being in said tier for a couple of months to "fund the art"

fuckouta here

Aug 2, 2019
not to mention his recent attempt to update the character side art was very lackluster, and according to his discord posts he's going to do another patreon thing where he'll implement your own character after picking a ludicrously expensive tier and being in said tier for a couple of months to "fund the art"

fuckouta here
have people not learned from blackgate? christ. if he's hitting a funding wall he should cut back for the time being. It seems like he's running the project into the ground. Shame cause i liked lars and anders.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

fuckouta here
have people not learned from blackgate? christ. if he's hitting a funding wall he should cut back for the time being. It seems like he's running the project into the ground. Shame cause i liked lars and anders.
Lol, literally Blackgate flashback.
When the dev try desperately to extract money, it's a big red flag. That's not something one would do to 'fund another thing'.

Unfortunately I know there are a lot of whales out there who's willing to throw the money, so it would work for him in the short run. But for everyone else it's doomed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021

So I'm sorta sick and tired of this dude taking way too long to update his bullshit and making up multiple excuses for delaying each and every one, I might just end up closing out my support for him but eh whatever, here's another update I guess
Whos route is thie?

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Lol, literally Blackgate flashback.
When the dev try desperately to extract money, it's a big red flag. That's not something one would do to 'fund another thing'.

Unfortunately I know there are a lot of whales out there who's willing to throw the money, so it would work for him in the short run. But for everyone else it's doomed :ROFLMAO:
That's messed up considering there's already a few inserts in this game afaik, dude's ambition flaring up

• Haha
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That's messed up considering there's already a few inserts in this game afaik, dude's ambition flaring up
I wouldn't call "Having fun with own fantasy (self-insert)" nor "try to get as much money as they can" an 'ambition', they are self-serving.
Again, if that's what the dev want to do, it is what it is.
Just a shame it robbed us off a potential genuine good game is all.
It won't hv the impact of blackgate tho, cuz we hv many options nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Baron_Gendut

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
I wouldn't call "Having fun with own fantasy (self-insert)" nor "try to get as much money as they can" an 'ambition', they are self-serving.
Again, if that's what the dev want to do, it is what it is.
Just a shame it robbed us off a potential genuine good game is all.
It won't hv the impact of blackgate tho, cuz we hv many options nowadays.
Same Like Kemo Coliseum?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nackedsnake

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017

I hear you...
He's not the only dev that like that. When devs fall off and I am a fan of their projects I support in other ways. Paying in to a patreon that dont update or keep their supporters in the loop on what happening is crazy to me. I pulled my financial support from RTF for that reason. It also why I didnt pull the trigger on after class.

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
Actually. The one thing the minor art updates have done for me is make Samuel a bit more endearing because damn he looks a lot better in the text box than the actual screen and pairing that with the events of Gil 10-11, he really grew on me.

But... It'll probably be ages before we see Gil 12. Thanks to the new rate of progress. Since Andy has gone almost completely radio silent outside of his discord is anyone in there aware what happened to the rest of Gil 11?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes