VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.35p] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Andy will post A10-->G10 + CGs --> A11+G11 few days later ...
Not following this game so not sure what you mean...
Are you saying there're planned updates with meaty contents in a few days? Then he should mention that, rather than apologise. The industry is already filled with hollow Dev apologies without them doing anything about it.

Or are you implying the Dev try to drag out the updates by drip feeding

Reactions: Wolfboy32

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Not following this game so not sure what you mean...
Are you saying there're planned updates with meaty contents in a few days? Then he should mention that, rather than apologise. The industry is already filled with hollow Dev apologies without them doing anything about it.

Or are you implying the Dev try to drag out the updates by drip feeding
IKTVs
I became a patreon for the first time this year for RTF (cancel 4 months later....) and they were Hollow AF when it came to updating people about progress. Along with delays. 3 uipdates a year is pretty bad imo especially when you have a whole ass team working on you project. On top of that they release new merch like every other month smh.

I was gonna support this project but I was smart this time around and checked their update track record and seen Large gaps and used my better judgement. Hopefully the VN Dev community steps their game up and becomes more upfront about developement on their projects. Some of their practices are flat out unethical but in the end everyone has a choice about who they want to support.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AfterClass-ANDYPENG-0.11.34p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fieryfiesta

Nov 27, 2023
I must be doing something wrong, because I didn't have the sexting with Gil as the guide suggested, his day 10 turned out to be about anything but him. So frustrating. o_O

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfymare12

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AfterClass-ANDYPENG-0.11.35p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018

Password: 01140plsh

So I'm sorta sick and tired of this dude taking way too long to update his bullshit and making up multiple excuses for delaying each and every one, I might just end up closing out my support for him but eh whatever, here's another update I guess

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes