VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Parker looks goofy as hell and Mark looks like the gigachad meme making him look older than most of the cast.

femblevel

Jan 18, 2023
Is there an actual walkthrough somewhere? I know there used to be an excel doc but did someone made an update?

S4n1ck9rs.png

Jan 9, 2022
To be honest, I'd rather see CGs in Ven's style rather than that 3d rendered-like style like in Lars' Christmas special episode... But it's just my opinion. Ven could improve to make artworks that resemble Wolgen's style so that the art is consistent throughout the game. I agree with the opinion that right now Mark looks like a gigachad, the only ones that I actually like are Lars and Parker.

They could be spending commission money on things that ACTUALLY need to be done (e.g. Liz's expressions) but they choose to waste it on the icons TWICE :/

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
To be honest, I'd rather see CGs in Ven's style rather than that 3d rendered-like style like in Lars' Christmas special episode... But it's just my opinion. Ven could improve to make artworks that resemble Wolgen's style so that the art is consistent throughout the game. I agree with the opinion that right now Mark looks like a gigachad, the only ones that I actually like are Lars and Parker.

They could be spending commission money on things that ACTUALLY need to be done (e.g. Liz's expressions) but they choose to waste it on the icons TWICE :/
cant agree more , this vn has taken longer time than it needed to be , like wayyyyy longer.

S4n1ck9rs.png

Jan 9, 2022
cant agree more , this vn has taken longer time than it needed to be , like wayyyyy longer.
While drawing the CGs for the game, they should try splitting the work in parts, I think Camp Buddy artists did this (not sure)

One person would draw the sketch (for After Class that could be Wolgen, for example), then someone else would do the lineart, and another person would do the coloring. It'll speed up the process of creating artworks, methinks.
I love this vn but yeah, it's really taking too long..

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
While drawing the CGs for the game, they should try splitting the work in parts, I think Camp Buddy artists did this (not sure)

One person would draw the sketch (for After Class that could be Wolgen, for example), then someone else would do the lineart, and another person would do the coloring. It'll speed up the process of creating artworks, methinks.
I love this vn but yeah, it's really taking too long..
i think camp buddy has a larger group of developers , arent they from black monkey?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes