VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
After playing a bit of the route(Mostly lars, anders, and parker) I like the initial premise. But it's immediately thrown into the back burner in favor of college melodrama. It also suffers the ExAc issue of having "junk days" where nothing is really happening or progressing with the story line and it's mystery and brings things such as Walter's spotty memory, the importance of the pendant, a possible stalker watching walter's every move but goes nowhere with it.

While I initially thought the morenatsu call back was a bit cringe, i do enjoy an older, wiser, and melancholic torahiko who lost his shot at being with hiroyuki trying to give Walter the push he needs to try and seal the deal with his possible lover only for it to go over his head. For example; Lars over the night gets drunk, dry humps, and cuddles walter. Walter doesn't try to gage the topic with lars in the morning about their mutual attraction and we have to agonize 4-5 more days of "will they wont they" was frustrating.

Reactions: IronMation

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I dunnoooo mannnnn he's purrfect ngl cuz he can cook, can clean, loves plants, great bod, interesting lore, cutie, hot asf, he cares deeply abt walter and kind and a softie
Plus he's a great top, and is well endowed.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Guys I have a question.About Lars special episode at the part that we have to enter the contact number name.Does it matter whatever we put?

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
any good progress story wise? or should i wait more? last time i checked was during the spring bath update
Well there are day 10 and 11 added for Mr.Parker and Lars.And the other thing is there is a special episode for Lars that is take place way ahead of its time compare to normal days update.And it also contain lot s of spoiler for each characters that what will happen to them in the future normal days update.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Hi can someone please explain about Anders episode because I’m a bit confuse especially the part between Anders and Bayron.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes