• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py After Class [v0.11.36p a01] [Andy Peng]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SiriusWulf

Jun 2, 2020
Hi can someone please explain about Anders episode because I’m a bit confuse especially the part between Anders and Bayron.
That's basically the entire plot of Episode Anders'. In short, Byron is his real name.

After the ending, Byron changes his name for Anders, which was one of his father's victims of sexual assault. Mark is closer to him and he used to call him "Byson", but now that nickname doesn't ring as good with the name he's using now.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
That's basically the entire plot of Episode Anders'. In short, Byron is his real name.

After the ending, Byron changes his name for Anders, which was one of his father's victims of sexual assault. Mark is closer to him and he used to call him "Byson", but now that nickname doesn't ring as good with the name he's using now.
Oh I see thank you so much for the explanation

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
After v0.11.30P Compressed (Untested)

Win 861 MB/289 MB :
, (1.1k Webp and 1.3k Png)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AfterClass-ANDYPENG-0.11.30p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Girlatpidk

Jun 12, 2023
Does anyone know what this means and/or how to fix it. I tried to download the latest patreon update but this keeps showing up

Shiragon

Nov 26, 2020
whelp i feel like this vn is gonna be another one that's gonna be hard to pirate because the andy said that he'll change the sending method by discord as well (why does it has to be on gill's update)

vocaloidboy

Nov 26, 2018
vocaloidboy can we get a update?
Before I do, I have a question
whelp i feel like this vn is gonna be another one that's gonna be hard to pirate because the andy said that he'll change the sending method by discord as well (why does it has to be on gill's update)
what did you mean by this

is there something else I didnt know about these? Am I gonna trigger a pipebomb in my mail??? or is this just the old "updates are only on discord now" news?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes