RPGM After School Exhibition HS Girl 2 - Double Melon. (Newest Release)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nope it does use a uniform formula to build the json. The engine has a grid of squares for events and map tiles so I think it starts from the upper left and orders the code line by line going tile by tile. I haven't actually experimented with it to confirm myself but that is how I expect it works. That is also how T++ knows where to put the translated text back after it is done.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
So pretty much ... I (or any other volonteer) was always on the hook for fixing this by fixing the json files that Translator++ messed up in. The design studio for RPGM wouldn't really have helped one way or the other.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah T++ breaks a lot of shit. that is why I don't use it or recommend it. Use the engine. It is more tedious but way better and more fun imho

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Notepad++ ... blessed be thy name. :LOL:

Though I believe the RPGM engine editors come with a license fee for each and every version for as far as I've seen.
Not many would be machine translators will have one of those.

As for this one ... I was curious, started looking into it. Wasn't really planning to go ahead and fix the whole thing, but once I get into something, I tend to wanna get down to the bottom of it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Damn right. That is one of the best ways too. If you don't want the fluff of a GUI just go straight text editing :)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, having the RAW version certainly helped. Since the whole items.json was full of XML tags that were translated (in json content).
You can imagine how that turned out of course, but w/o the original scripts, there's no way I would have found the original tags ya know.

Notepad++ with the Compare plugin ... to figure out what changed & then you can start to figure out why it broke. :sneaky:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The link is dead, any other link?
some of the links there should work though the free ones tend to be locked behind a few ad sites.
Thanks to the guy checking out commonevents I dislike games with giant breasts so I got bored and deleted it quite fast

Reactions: Testin10

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
some of the links there should work though the free ones tend to be locked behind a few ad sites.
Thanks to the guy checking out commonevents I dislike games with giant breasts so I got bored and deleted it quite fast
Well, everybody has their tastes ya know. No discussion there.

Though that excludes a whole bunch of eroge right off the bat of course.