RPGM After School Exhibition HS Girl 2 - Double Melon. (Newest Release)

Kamael_17

Sep 23, 2020
Reactions: TomaRi

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Well, I got it working. A lot of people may not go to the trouble of finding a source for the Japanese download, discovering the files are boxed into one file, getting the Enigma VB unboxer, unpacking the files, applying the machine translation then finally the cleaned up translation and naming the folders correctly to get it all to work. I am enjoying the game and personally learned a lot from the experience, so it will be easier when I see that again. I do recommend that people make use of the help forums and guides on this site and try to read every page of a thread because you might find the information you need without posting.

Nosrama

Jun 10, 2017
Well, I got it working. A lot of people may not go to the trouble of finding a source for the Japanese download, discovering the files are boxed into one file, getting the Enigma VB unboxer, unpacking the files, applying the machine translation then finally the cleaned up translation and naming the folders correctly to get it all to work. I am enjoying the game and personally learned a lot from the experience, so it will be easier when I see that again. I do recommend that people make use of the help forums and guides on this site and try to read every page of a thread because you might find the information you need without posting.
Please can you give us your version ? I did everything I could but my game now just don't load