RPGM After School Exhibition HS Girl 2 - Double Melon. (Newest Release)

jujuwe

Oct 27, 2019
Here is a quick MT for those who want it.

In order to use it unpack the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker (included in rar) and rename the %DEFAULTNAME% or whatever it names the folder where the unpacked game files are into whatever you wish(If you don't do that or transfer files somewhere else it might not start properly).

Afterwards, just copy the data folder into www and you will have a basic translation.
How do u use it? i cant figure out how to use the EnigmaVBUnpacker

NovaDash00

Aug 6, 2020
Well, I got it working. A lot of people may not go to the trouble of finding a source for the Japanese download, discovering the files are boxed into one file, getting the Enigma VB unboxer, unpacking the files, applying the machine translation then finally the cleaned up translation and naming the folders correctly to get it all to work. I am enjoying the game and personally learned a lot from the experience, so it will be easier when I see that again. I do recommend that people make use of the help forums and guides on this site and try to read every page of a thread because you might find the information you need without posting.
[/CITA]
Please share your game folder in .rar archive uwu