wishdomteth

Mar 10, 2020
Try the cheat menu : hold right click, then left click Saya's nipple on the main menu.

It allows you to access scenes, unlock customization options, and there's an "Easy Service Mode" checkbox that makes the game show which answer is good/bad/neutral in service scenes.

... and most importantly, you can access free mode without being thrown into a gangbang scene. *shudders*
I've been trying forever but it just isn't working. how long do I have to hold down the right click. where is the cheat menu, does it have to be with a mouse or can it be done with a touch pad?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
It should not matter how long you hold the right mouse button, so long as you hit the left button while holding it down. If I remember correctly, you can even hit both buttons at the exact same time using mouse keys, and it will open the debug menu.

I do no see why it would work any different with a touchpad.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi everybody.
I just tried it and loving it!
My only disappointment, once the pot is "filled" in gangbangs, there's nothing you can "do" with it, if you follow my thinking... or maybe I missed something :unsure:

hehehen

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having problems with the translation, the UI is fully in english but I can't see any text in the text box. Playing through wine if that matters

Sbcstlya

Apr 10, 2020
I'm having problems with the translation, the UI is fully in english but I can't see any text in the text box. Playing through wine if that matters
you need to install some fonts
are you running from mac-os x or linux? cause I'm having a problem with screen resolution on mac and I wonder if someone have fixed it

hehehen

Apr 14, 2020
Ah, of course. Thank you!
are you running from mac-os x or linux? cause I'm having a problem with screen resolution on mac and I wonder if someone have fixed it
I'm in linux btw, running a 64bits prefix, didn't encounter any problem with the resolution. Did you try changing the screen configuration in winecfg?

Sbcstlya

Apr 10, 2020
Ah, of course. Thank you!

I'm in linux btw, running a 64bits prefix, didn't encounter any problem with the resolution. Did you try changing the screen configuration in winecfg?
Running from mac, used CrossOver and WineBottler, I have tried to change some options but didn't work for me. Maybe I'm missing something? Which commands do you use for resolution?

Feb 2, 2019
chaosmarine125 just paste this link into wayback machine. Its my first post so I can't really give you the link. Just google "wayback" and paste link there ;)

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes