Zucky

Jun 1, 2020
just wanna ask, is there any other way to download this game? I can't download from google drive, can't download from nopy (cause it's closed :sadge: ), and can't download from mega(cause you have to buy the plan thing). If there is a way, please let me know, this game looks interesting

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
just wanna ask, is there any other way to download this game? I can't download from google drive, can't download from nopy (cause it's closed :sadge: ), and can't download from mega(cause you have to buy the plan thing). If there is a way, please let me know, this game looks interesting
You can bypass mega quota, just restart your router when close to reaching quota(for me its 2GB), it will automatically resume download.

You can also bypass google drive quota. Add the game to your drive and another dummy file in the same folder, select both(game and dummy file) and try downloading, it should work.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
You can bypass mega quota, just restart your router when close to reaching quota(for me its 2GB), it will automatically resume download.

You can also bypass google drive quota. Add the game to your drive and another dummy file in the same folder, select both(game and dummy file) and try downloading, it should work.
Thank you so much for sharing this. I\ve lost count of how many times I simply left my computer on sleep mode for a day so i could download somthing past my quota.

Zucky

Jun 1, 2020

Oh wow, I thought I wouldn't get a reply, and thx for sharing the info, you the real one :)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So in Insult Order, there is a button on the home menu you can press that is Neko's necklace to view any of the events or endings in the game plus any scene. Is there a cheat menu like that in this game?

eddieleon7pc

May 20, 2018
So in Insult Order, there is a button on the home menu you can press that is Neko's necklace to view any of the events or endings in the game plus any scene. Is there a cheat menu like that in this game?
Yes, press left click and right click simultaneously on the blue haired girl (saya) exposed nipple at title screen (left nipple from our perspective)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the blowjob scene broken or something? It looks like the button that progresses it doesn't work?

alexgoadd

Aug 2, 2020
can someone explain to me how can i get the free mode? i saw the walkthrough but i didnt understand nothing at all, so what i am supposed to do???

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
can someone explain to me how can i get the free mode? i saw the walkthrough but i didnt understand nothing at all, so what i am supposed to do???
At the title screen hold right and left mouse buttons over the girl's nipple.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes