3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Read the title of the patron post New ongoing project(With no name yet) - Plus Update on "After that night"

I wish dev's wouldn't start new projects until the current one is done or mostly done unless it's just something like writing out the story / idea's they have.

But still can't wait for an update for this game I liked it so far.

Last edited:

DuffusMuffus

Sep 6, 2022
Read the title of the patron post New ongoing project(With no name yet) - Plus Update on "After that night"

I wish dev's wouldn't start new projects until the current one is done or mostly done unless it's just something like writing out the story / idea's they have.
from patreon post
I'm planning to release the complete version of the game. It will be a short kinetic novel story.
Edit: Just gonna add the whole post

New Collab Project (Name TBA) + "After That Night" Update.

New

Ummm, hi?
Good news! I'm not dead! I'm not in jail(for now), I'm not homeless, I'm not wanted by Interpol, I'm not in some new cult(definitely) and I still haven't found a wife.
Question one you all have:
  • Where were you little sh*t?
  • Where is the new chapter?
  • Why no updates?
  • Can you send me your nudes? (Of course)
Well, the past month has been, umm not very good. We had some big protests going on throughout the whole country because our government is intentionally fuc*ing over the whole country and the people who live here. That kept me occupied(was almost arrested lol). Not to make this very political I'm gonna say that I'm finally continued working on a new chapter of "After That Night". It's still in the early stage but its progress should speed up soon(I'm near the end of the university semester) so I'll have much more free time.
And now the title of this post!
Yes, I'm working on another game. Well, I've been working on it for a while now. But now it's in the active development stage. However, don't expect it to be a big and long game. I'm planning to release the complete version of the game. It will be a short kinetic novel story. And guess what? In this game, parents are also dead! And guess who's also dead? WIFE! Yes, that sounds interesting, right? I know I know.
Can't say the exact date of the release because I'll be working on it in my free time(meaning when I don't want to work on ATN). Sooo that's all I guess? Bye
Peace

Last edited:

DuffusMuffus

Sep 6, 2022
ah thank you not a sub so couldn't read it in full. I was worried it was a second game but a short project totally understand that much more as one can get burnout and it's nice to do something else once in awhile
yea most likely it's just he got little bored with current game and wanted to test something new
Can't say the exact date of the release because I'll be working on it in my free time(meaning when I don't want to work on ATN)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes