4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
it's a shame that subscribestar doesn't offer paypal, because I don't even have a credit card (come from Germany) then cap would definitely have more supporters

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
it's a shame that subscribestar doesn't offer paypal, because I don't even have a credit card (come from Germany) then cap would definitely have more supporters
I think it's paypal who doesn't offer subscribestar support. Paypal went on this super hard crusade against certain content, like incest, which is why patreon forced people to switch it in adult games, though it will allow it in situations where it's "important to the story" like in the case of Game of Thrones. And subscribestar has basically billed itself as the place to create the stuff you can't on patreon.

I haven't been in Germany in decades, lovely place, but are prepaid credit cards not sold in stores there?

Reactions: StreamSteam

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I think it's paypal who doesn't offer subscribestar support. Paypal went on this super hard crusade against certain content, like incest, which is why patreon forced people to switch it in adult games, though it will allow it in situations where it's "important to the story" like in the case of Game of Thrones. And subscribestar has basically billed itself as the place to create the stuff you can't on patreon.

I haven't been in Germany in decades, lovely place, but are prepaid credit cards not sold in stores there?
asd.PNG
I can only subscribe with a credit card, so no prepaid or PayPal

D

Deleted member 386829

very good update. people might not agree, but i think the Barry scene was my favorite, and i think having the option of letting him have sex with the girls is a good idea. mabe he can even get his mom in the future

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes