4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It's a real pity that there are no scenes with the friend's mother, but what can we do... I would have liked a sequel.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
If you can get into the game, then it is in my Mod options screen.
So this is whats here and even if i could find it as soon as i click smth for a second time it crashes so I'd have to tap it like pronto n pray it doesn't crash. There is a gl2 file tho

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
So this is whats here and even if i could find it as soon as i click smth for a second time it crashes so I'd have to tap it like pronto n pray it doesn't crash. There is a gl2 file tho
Ah, so you are never able to click New Game? What do you mean there is a gl2 file?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I just realized that this port is a year old. It has define config.gl2 = False by default. You might need it turned on for your phone to work.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Try putting this file in your Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.afterthefire/game directory. Then make sure to completely quite and restart the game.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Dev was Online 2 days ago I don't know why he doesn't say anything about if his going to complete the game or completely abandon it
Hm really how do you know ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.png
what i found is that he reacted to a review of "After the fire" over half a year ago but nothing besides that

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Hm really how do you know ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 2287743
what i found is that he reacted to a review of "After the fire" over half a year ago but nothing besides that
If you hover over his avatar
1672925142870.png

He (or somebody) has been monitoring his account periodically

• Wow
Reactions: StreamSteam

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Maybe they just don't want to address it? They made it clear in their last post on subscribestar that they are taking a long break it could be over a year or they just given up on it completely. Which is fine I don't see any reason why we should be bothering the dev if clearly they don't want to address it. Them being active here could just mean that they are playing other games that are available here.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Maybe they just don't want to address it? They made it clear in their last post on subscribestar that they are taking a long break it could be over a year or they just given up on it completely. Which is fine I don't see any reason why we should be bothering the dev if clearly they don't want to address it. Them being active here could just mean that they are playing other games that are available here.
That's all well and good and best of luck too them - still taking peoples money on subscribestar ( not a lot but not paused either)

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes