3.40 star(s) 57 Votes
Oct 28, 2018
NOICE... I'm so glad I finally broke away from the shitty UNITY and came to light Renpy. I hope monroe will work hard to complete the game without suffering now.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Does this version end with the mc sayin he ain't ready to meet meg (the mom) or am i missing something

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After reading most of these later posts, one has to ask, is this a teaser game? Is this not an adult game site? adult inferring to "sex". Such beautiful renders, come on dev, help your brother and sister pervs out, please. Let's get some serious banging going on.

Reactions: Parigar and Hencore

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
wont show any images in game it just tells me images not found, not a single image is working it shows images when a scene is playing but in general everything is dark and not a single image shows up, lmao did you even compress it not a single image is inside the game
Re-Compress for you, don't watch problem in my compression:

Xanado

May 9, 2018

After you had your "work date" with Vera you can immediately access her apartment at night and have sex with her in her bedroom before the story has progressed to the part where you have sex for the first time. This breaks the story and might trigger flags in the progression system too. This should probably be locked until after "Just what I needed" quest has resolved.
-
If you study with Vera to lvl2 and tease her you can put you hands down her pants before you got intimate in the story. Might be a good idea to lock lvl 2 until "Just what I needed" quest has resolved.
-
When you unlock lvl 3 with the girls it still says lvl 2 unlocked.
-
When your kicked out of Megs house and you need to rest you cant go to Josies house via the map when she is not home. Can still get there via the bed icon though.

Last edited:

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
BTW, the tag "incest" kind of requires a tag of vaginal, oral or anal sex. Incest is not just a guy who loves his mommy.
I took the game apart. I can only find ONE sex scene, and that is with Vera. Compared with the rost of the scenes (around 35) I think it's safer to tag this with NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

The sex scene consists of 16 images. THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS IN THE GAME.
Incorrect, there is a dream sequence.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes