3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Read about this somewhere else... Came and played the game... Really some of the best writing I've come across.. also enjoyed the renders and story that is here so far. But the biggest props I'd like to throw out is because of the awesome and informative Developer Notes: .. kudos for it all.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Umm, how long is it between updates?
I was looking around and can't tell. Seems like
they were talking about the current update well
over a year ago?

Or did I misread that?

Thanks
Cheers

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
If this game doesn't show H Content in upcoming Update.It will be very difficult to return towards this game again as developer has stretched this game without any H Content for long.,................

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
If this game doesn't show H Content in upcoming Update.It will be very difficult to return towards this game again as developer has stretched this game without any H Content for long.,................
last update you literally fuck the teacher in two scenes, not counting the dream sequence, what are you talking about?

Reactions: DevonMarkus

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
To be fair I think the developer has a lot of potential just see below clip but some of the reasons for delay IS:
Less Subscribers.

But Everyone has too start and deliver .Most Successful games here started out as hobby than fully blown.Here Developer has talent but Delay gonna kill and prevent people from supporting it.
Sometimes you got to deliver fast without any support if your product is good, people gonna come and want for more but here i think Developer is waiting first to support than deliver.Which is good for him/her too.

Which strategy is best i don't know but First seems good if you tried second already.

Games Pros:

Best Milf too beautiful and has thunder thighs.
Developer got amazing Talent.
Story is slow but engaging.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
To be fair I think the developer has a lot of potential just see below clip but some of the reasons for delay IS:
Less Subscribers.

But Everyone has too start and deliver .Most Successful games here started out as hobby than fully blown.Here Developer has talent but Delay gonna kill and prevent people from supporting it.
Sometimes you got to deliver fast without any support if your product is good, people gonna come and want for more but here i think Developer is waiting first to support than deliver.Which is good for him/her too.

Which strategy is best i don't know but First seems good if you tried second already.

Games Pros:

Best Milf too beautiful and has thunder thighs.
Developer got amazing Talent.
Story is slow but engaging.
They have had some issues with Development from people on their team, who had to leave. They had to move the entire game from unity to renpy (they should have used renpy from the start but I digress) and basically it is a part time thing for them to

The game also has 2D renders which likely takes longer to make than other VNs

That being said, like you pointed out, lots of devs start out part time hobby and blow people away and eventually see alot more money/fans. I think It must have been just a bit of bad luck plus few miss steps that have caused this game to lag behind others

I hope they continue this game, and start really pumping out the updates faster. I also hope we get to see more features, like possibly animations in the future. This game looks amazing and I really want to see it succeed

Reactions: hou78 and Yuuki Ban
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes