3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I don't wanna be rude but this is my favourite game and looks like it is also falling into those games category:(

Very sad

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It was one developer from the team, who said they MIGHT be able to get it out last weekend. No deadline was missed. Relax.

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
So after that first date with Vera, the game just gives me nothing to do, is that the end of the content we got so far or am I missing something.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
New post on patreon? Is the game being delayed further?
Dont know about the post on patreon but this is the message that was posted on discord.

"News - November refund Hi Everyone, Last few months I had some big changes in my life, resulting in the delay we're all experiencing. We came to the conclusion with the team, that it's not fair for us to keep the money we got for November since it was supposed to be the month of this release. We'll issue refunds for patrons of November at the end of December. Thank you all for your patience and we wish you all a Merry Xmas! Much love!"

It looks like it is being delayed further. A guy asked on discord whether we will see a December release, and was told by one of the devs "(I'm) grinding on it".

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Dont know about the post on patreon but this is the message that was posted on discord.

"News - November refund Hi Everyone, Last few months I had some big changes in my life, resulting in the delay we're all experiencing. We came to the conclusion with the team, that it's not fair for us to keep the money we got for November since it was supposed to be the month of this release. We'll issue refunds for patrons of November at the end of December. Thank you all for your patience and we wish you all a Merry Xmas! Much love!"

It looks like it is being delayed further. A guy asked on discord whether we will see a December release, and was told by one of the devs "(I'm) grinding on it".
Very happy that they are being honest and doing the refund. I was kinda worried about the radio silence going on patreon since it looked so close to the release but it's good to have some news, thank you!

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes