3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Damn I must be playing the game the wrong way then. I haven't see any gym or anything like that. Unlocked stage 2 for yoga teasing, unlocked stage 2 with Vera studying and Josie gaming. Can't watch the tv with mom at night what do I have to do to get some progress anyway? I've skipped time a lot if that matters.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Game has good visuals now compatitively less grind than before but few points i like to make:
1:You gotta give something to crowd overdose of dreams sequence seems annoying as in real game Meg hasn't kiss the MC yet.
2:you gotta release updates fast in 1-2 months do as to maintain craze .

Pros:Game has excellent Story and art wish it gonna has animations too in future.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
guides on whats what?
with the milf , im stuck with the tepeatable workout of teasing(2nd lvl)
& swiming(first lvl)
& cant seem to peek on shower or sleep...
no ingame WT guides...

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Who liked the game - please write a review! This gem is downvoted for now. The only thing I would like to change - make sex scenes with Vera optional, so MC would be able to lose his virginity with Meg.

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to solve the problem of the images on the android version
It's an issue with how images are loaded that only affects Linux/Unix systems, meaning the unofficial Android port is also affected. The devs are aware of the issue and know how to fix it so I assume they will resolve it in a future update. Current Linux users can play using Wine (I do so) but the person porting to Android will have to wait for a fix in the base game.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK just started the game in Renpy and stuck at the beginning unable to exit my room to find the ID card. Is there a fix for this? Nothing like starting a game and hitting a game ending bug right at the beginning.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Xanado

May 9, 2018
OK just started the game in Renpy and stuck at the beginning unable to exit my room to find the ID card. Is there a fix for this? Nothing like starting a game and hitting a game ending bug right at the beginning.
Click on pc, stack of books next to Mc's bed & bed in the then go find meg in her bedroom. (Ps. There is a drawer with an extra $50 at the wardrobe in Mc's room, pick that up too.)

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

DevonMarkus

Oct 8, 2021
1. Use your mouse movement to keep the bar centered.
2. Yes.
I have tried doing exactly that and it still loses the minigame. It doesn't help that the instructions are so minimal too since I am not sure if I gotta click or just keep the mouse cursor in and neither work.

Honestly, if I could get a hold of GaussianFracture to tell them that this minigame needs to either have more clarified controls or simply put, a new minigame altogether, I think that would fix a lot of the problems with it.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes