Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
deadlift classic 23,5kg x48 reps
incline bench press 12,5kg x48
barbell upright row 10kg x48
french press 6,6kg x32
Bar Preacher Curl 6,6kg x32
Reverse barbell biceps curl 6,6kg x32
soo funny :) but I wish you would bother to write the real answer after this funny answer.
After all, this is not a comedy forum. Of course, let's make jokes and have a fun time, but we should also help each other.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just played up until the end of this version and what can I say... it's amazing. I absolutely love the unique looking characters and they are all very well written too. Hell, this might be the best incest story I've seen so far on this site and I can't wait to see how it'll continue.

Much like the MC himself I also always loved mature women and the ones we have in the game are stunning to say the least. Meg and Vera are my favourites so far and I hope we'll get lots of more content for them and all the others later down the line. I know I'm greedy but I hope the MC can actually keep all the women because it's looking a little cloudy with the last scene of Vera there. A harem made out of (mostly) MILFs would be a dream and I kinda hope the game goes for that in time. In any case, the whole game and story is incredibly entertaining and super well written and I hope it stays like that.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Just played up until the end of this version and what can I say... it's amazing. I absolutely love the unique looking characters and they are all very well written too. Hell, this might be the best incest story I've seen so far on this site and I can't wait to see how it'll continue.

Much like the MC himself I also always loved mature women and the ones we have in the game are stunning to say the least. Meg and Vera are my favourites so far and I hope we'll get lots of more content for them and all the others later down the line. I know I'm greedy but I hope the MC can actually keep all the women because it's looking a little cloudy with the last scene of Vera there. A harem made out of (mostly) MILFs would be a dream and I kinda hope the game goes for that in time. In any case, the whole game and story is incredibly entertaining and super well written and I hope it stays like that.
how do you do the gym mini game? "balance the slinder in the green range using your mouse" it says, but I don't understand what should I do?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
how do you do the gym mini game? "balance the slinder in the green range using your mouse" it says, but I don't understand what should I do?
You have to keep your mouse in the field that's marked with those arrows and whenever the bar fills too much to the right you gotta point it to the left (within the marked area) and vice versa. Took me a few fails to find out but that's basically it.

Reactions: hentai charley

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
This game looks really promising. Good story, nice characters and good graphics (with a unique style).
Not much content from the H point of view unfortunately.
Will have to wait a while on this but good luck dev ;)

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm facing the same problem
Sometimes you have to play through a few days, before something gets triggered. Gives you a good oppurtunity to build up funds playing the lab mini game and build up points for the Pool, Yoga, Tutoring and Gaming mini games. My understanding is the path so far ends when Meg calls you back home.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes