• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
Little bit disappointed ☹☹ on hearing this.But literally this game is the only one that caught my attention recently with its top notch quality art style and with its amazing writing.

Infact after playing this game only I explored some other previous works of Gaussian fracture,OMG he really got some damn skills in this type of art style.

We are waiting DEV....
it's coming very very soon, but if you are only looking for meg content I'd say wait till the update coming after this one.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Little bit disappointed ☹☹ on hearing this.But literally this game is the only one that caught my attention recently with its top notch quality art style and with its amazing writing.

Infact after playing this game only I explored some other previous works of Gaussian fracture,OMG he really got some damn skills in this type of art style.

We are waiting DEV....
It's not disappointing, it's good to have a little anxiety, it makes you want to play even more.

• Haha
Reactions: Kermit79

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS FROM DISCORD

"Hey everyone,

Next update is coming!

The story will focus on Meg, Max, Vera and Josie while we introduce new characters. We also have a new repeatable scene on the way.

We also wrapped up a new minigame that will unlock certain scenes and interactions with characters. We will take a small amount of time after completing the update contents to revisit the old quests and cut off everything grindy.

Also the cosplay selection voting for the chicks begins now! Cosplay repeatables will be separate with their own scenes and dialogues and not just the same sex scene with a different cosplay, so the winning cosplay theme will decide how that scene plays out. Patreons will vote on one characters cosplay where a month after that the discord fans will pick the second cosplay for the same character.

The cosplay options for one character is revealed in the survey room. Discord fans will get a chance to vote for one of the remaining options next month after patreons have completed their voting."

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
NEWS FROM DISCORD

"Hey everyone,

Next update is coming!

The story will focus on Meg, Max, Vera and Josie while we introduce new characters. We also have a new repeatable scene on the way.

We also wrapped up a new minigame that will unlock certain scenes and interactions with characters. We will take a small amount of time after completing the update contents to revisit the old quests and cut off everything grindy.

Also the cosplay selection voting for the chicks begins now! Cosplay repeatables will be separate with their own scenes and dialogues and not just the same sex scene with a different cosplay, so the winning cosplay theme will decide how that scene plays out. Patreons will vote on one characters cosplay where a month after that the discord fans will pick the second cosplay for the same character.

The cosplay options for one character is revealed in the survey room. Discord fans will get a chance to vote for one of the remaining options next month after patreons have completed their voting."
EXCITED

So can we expect the update within next two weeks or so?

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
I get a black screen after first walking Vera home any way to fix that? the provided save is way later :/

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Would it be better to leave her name mom or meg? Would the other characters refer to her as mom as well?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I chose that she is a mom. The story fits well with incest, the more they are similar in appearance.
And Josie? Is she the MC's sister? She calls Magie Mom and claims to be his daughter (incest patch inserted), but calls the MC her childhood friend!

Binary Unit

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2021
And Josie? Is she the MC's sister? She calls Magie Mom and claims to be his daughter (incest patch inserted), but calls the MC her childhood friend!
Josie is just a friend. She calls Meg mom as a joke because they're so close

Reactions: Red88
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes