3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Nice. Doesn't seem like there's any real action yet, so I'll keep passing on it for now. Hope it finally maintains momentum moving forward.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
is there anything new after everything that happened in the unity version, or did they just move everything to renpy?

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
I just tried playing it in Joiplay. It's a nope. It works but backgrounds disappear. Your mom will show up in a room but any closeups of people/MC when talking is a missing picture error. So it's pretty broken and a porter would have to fix it first which may take awhile if it's possible to begin with.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Yeah finally a new update after a year, Oh wait it's only a port from Unity to Ren'Py without no new content :KEK:

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
I appreciate all the Devs that produce these games, really I do, but it amazes me, that with all the time and hard work that goes into the game, so many times the characters don't match the story line. This guy is supposed to be a third-year forensic student, but looks like a freshman in high school, at best. But, I guess it doesn't bother some people. Good luck with your game.

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
What a strange art style. Not bad, just... is that digital drawing faces on 3D models? I'm not sure what I'm seeing here.

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
I don't get why the dev would swap lego for duplo and rewrite in renpy, perversely it was fact it was unity based that I stuck with the game I fear it will just get lost in the shuffle now of renpy games I play

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes