3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BTW, the tag "incest" kind of requires a tag of vaginal, oral or anal sex. Incest is not just a guy who loves his mommy.
I took the game apart. I can only find ONE sex scene, and that is with Vera. Compared with the rost of the scenes (around 35) I think it's safer to tag this with NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

The sex scene consists of 16 images. THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS IN THE GAME.

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
BTW, the tag "incest" kind of requires a tag of vaginal, oral or anal sex. Incest is not just a guy who loves his mommy.
I took the game apart. I can only find ONE sex scene, and that is with Vera. Compared with the rost of the scenes (around 35) I think it's safer to tag this with NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

let me know when this game gets any scenes
Don't wait up, mate. Given how slowly the developers work on this, and how little progress the game story has made after two years, I believe this game will get an "abandoned" tag before any other.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

the amount of sex content compered to how much time the Dev had and how much money he made, blows my mind... Dev should be in jail (JK)

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I don't get why the dev would swap lego for duplo and rewrite in renpy, perversely it was fact it was unity based that I stuck with the game I fear it will just get lost in the shuffle now of renpy games I play
If I remember correctly I think it was some issue where the dev was relying on a programmer to work in Unity while they produced the art/story/music etc, but then that person had to bail so the dev was kinda screwed.

Which just goes to show how tricky it can be to make a game if you have to rely on other people to help with critical elements of it.

Jan 2, 2019
Afterglow [Chp3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (859 MB/ 229 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wont show any images in game it just tells me images not found, not a single image is working it shows images when a scene is playing but in general everything is dark and not a single image shows up, lmao did you even compress it not a single image is inside the game

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If you don't pick up the extra $50 from the drawer in your room you can soft lock in the mall by buying remote and earbuds before buying energy drinks when getting bike parts.
Adding an extra $5 to starting funds would remedy this. That or removing access to electronics items until quest start.
-
The earbuds are called "earbuds" in store electronics section but "earphones" in your inventory.

Last edited:

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
I'm all in favor of games only going on the site when there are sex scenes. That would put an end to the binge of many milkers out there. They never finish the games, they use the forum to advertise and earn as much as possible from ''promises''. I want to see these guys shove patreon up their ass because nobody knows their games.

Sep 22, 2018
I'm happy to see this game has a new update and also that it's now in Ren'py. It seems like it's right on the verge of paying off and having some scenes we have all been waiting for. (fingers crossed) Keep going dev we are rooting for you!

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm a dumbass, can someone explain how to install the incest patch, cause I don't know where is the "localization" folder is located
Don't mix versions. Looks like you are trying to install the unity version? Renpy patches generally go in the "game" folder

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes