3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
BTW, the tag "incest" kind of requires a tag of vaginal, oral or anal sex. Incest is not just a guy who loves his mommy.
I took the game apart. I can only find ONE sex scene, and that is with Vera. Compared with the rost of the scenes (around 35) I think it's safer to tag this with NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

The sex scene consists of 16 images. THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS IN THE GAME.
Incorrect, there is a dream sequence.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Afterglow [Chp.3] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 236mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I'm all in favor of games only going on the site when there are sex scenes. That would put an end to the binge of many milkers out there. They never finish the games, they use the forum to advertise and earn as much as possible from ''promises''. I want to see these guys shove patreon up their ass because nobody knows their games.
carefull, shadow censorship seems active on this thread, some posts have been deleted without any notifications
Looks like we have no right to criticize/troll the return of this game on this thread

Reactions: Logan3000x
Oct 20, 2019
any scene new ?
Main scenes no, but added new activities like yoga - pool (Meg - 2 stages), study (Vera - 2 stages), videogames (Josie - 2 stages). I recommend you to do and see all Meg activities before the main story because once you "confess" to her you won't be able to enter the house and trigger the activities.

Reactions: Jumbosauce

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
proper good job mate with this game, plz more storytelling less grind, pool quest was hell, bloody hell

tonylilz

Aug 8, 2021
Afterglow [Chp.3] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 236mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Almost all the images and the background are lost in ur Android version, please fix it

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes