3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
wtf played 5 minutes and it was enough, one simple step takes a mission, could not even get the bike fixed, it stopped working, could not get anywhere, fuck it, deleted.
Well, I got the bike fixed at least. The joke is that you never do anything else with the bike. It just sits there by the pool, mocking you...

As for the spectrometer, that one's obvious (they talk about needing it). Too bad that it doesn't work.

Seriously, I had to restart after not playing for so long and I can't do anything that I was able to previously. And as usual, the old saves don't work. Hardly an incentive to induce people coming back to your game.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Man gotta say is there gonna be more added to the dream sequence? Cuz at the very least could have nutted in her mouth or on her tits am i right?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, ive seen this game back when it was still in Unity. According to the comments on there, the game was a buggy mess. Im taking this one was fixed. Now... i have a question: the incest patch. Is it necessary for the story to make sense, or was it some side project people came up with here/it would violate some terms of use on Patreon or something?

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
So, ive seen this game back when it was still in Unity. According to the comments on there, the game was a buggy mess. Im taking this one was fixed. Now... i have a question: the incest patch. Is it necessary for the story to make sense, or was it some side project people came up with here/it would violate some terms of use on Patreon or something?
The game was designed as mom-son shota project, but censored later because of Patreon rules.

Reactions: Monosomething

WizSleeve

Apr 20, 2020
ALOHA - help needed. I'm stuck at GYM - I'm working with Jenny [blond one], how many gym points do I have to score lifting weight to push story forward?

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Anyone can give me a save for the new renpy instead? i can't be bothered to play from scratch again when it's still buggy.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This is game is great, but what the hell happened to development? There is barely any content considering how long this has been in development for. I know they had to switch to renpy and developing a game isn't easy and they do their own artwork which is awesome, but god damn any news on when the next update will be and the scope of it?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
This is game is great, but what the hell happened to development? There is barely any content considering how long this has been in development for. I know they had to switch to renpy and developing a game isn't easy and they do their own artwork which is awesome, but god damn any news on when the next update will be and the scope of it?
Scam!

Reactions: jed999
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes