molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So we get the shit release here.. I'm not even going to bother playing it anymore until we get the full Patreon content release.

Reactions: ZEROHERO1

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
really need a MEGA link, all of these other file sharing sites are terrible

what's the VIP stuff? is this version of the game butchered? is it missing actual story content or just 'extras' type stuff?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I stopped play this shit.. you want to lock shit behind fucking paywalls.. than fuck these devs there is many other better games on this site that only locks them for one release behind not permanent locks.. So this game has gone on my shit list.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1664657503131.png

Hello everyone!

For the 0.3.0 update I wanted to do something special, so I decided to add the beach episode! (I know it's October, but I don't care :D)

3.0 will be quiet a big update. It'll come with new story quests, a new special location, many new scenes (10 scenes!) and more!

What has been done so far?

• Added A New Special Location.
  • Added A New Special Event.
  • Added Two New Story Quests.
  • Added Four New Scenes To The Special Event.
  • Added A New Scene Featuring Sy at The Beach.
What's missing in the update? (Subject to change.)

• A New Scene Featuring Amy At The Beach.
  • A New Scene Featuring Azalea At The Beach.
  • A New Scene Featuring Cleo At The Beach.
  • A New Scene Featuring Layla At The Beach.
  • A New Scene Featuring Noa At The Beach.
  • Last Part Of The Special Event.
Special Event - Beach Episode.
After everything that has happened, Sy thinks it's time to take a vacation.

Note: To start the vacation, we simply need to talk to Sy and tell her we are ready.

1664657535086.png

Special Location- Beach
Once our vacation begins, we will not be able to return to the city until 3 days have passed.

After arriving to the beach, we will be able to move freely and explore!

There is a lot to do at the beach!
The main purpose of this type of special events is to bond with everyone.

So our main objective is to spend time with the girls, both as a group and individually!

1664657604325.png

Sy
First scene featuring Sy.

1664657622998.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MCSimulator-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
I stopped play this shit.. you want to lock shit behind fucking paywalls.. than fuck these devs there is many other better games on this site that only locks them for one release behind not permanent locks.. So this game has gone on my shit list.
glad i read coments i was about to download it, but fuck that if its like EA all over again

Reactions: Dringar

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
found some errors when i try to start the game but after reading all the new comments i might as well delete the game

BlackJaller

Jul 25, 2019
I try to relax at that time because it has already reported an error twice and the save does not work, the game looks good, but if it does not save well because its characters disappear, better bye

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes