ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
would try but literally doesnt work it crashes 100% every time i try to start it, and the log doesnt even show a true error so its probably a bad renpy version, since that caused issues like this before on other games
Edit yeah its renpy version jank 100% confirmed because it works if i launch it through renpy 7.4.1 the same solution to another game that had a bad renpy version

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Why does this game include a file that claims to be "setup.exe" file for Matwarebytes in a folder inside its "Images" folder?

Deleting for now till i get an answer.

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
I dislike the reworked UI.

Quest UI
It's too big even making it a little harder to read; Title, subtitle and texts all have similar sizes which makes everything confusing to the eye.
I wish it was an improvement on the previous, but it just looks generic now.

Relationship UI
Again, too big. And now we have more steps to switch between characters (click char -> click "Back" -> click another char), which was not the case before, which felt more like tabs. New images are superb, but I'd rather have better UX.

Inventory UI
Nothing to complain here. But if was nitpicking here, I would change the spacing. Items have too much margin between them while they are too close to the money counter and the window title.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Just started playing it, really liked the idea and the plot.
The whole looking for souls and sendind them to the afterworld or whatever idea reminds me lots of certain Japanese VN that's on this site, can't bring myself to say the name just that it was extremly sad and still haunts me to this day... *screams in despair*
So again, IMO the machanics and stuff have a lot of potential, I played one earlier release and can say that the game it's taking a nice form. Good Luck to the Dev!

Reactions: Aph_V

Aph_V

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Why does this game include a file that claims to be "setup.exe" file for Matwarebytes in a folder inside its "Images" folder?

Deleting for now till i get an answer.
Hi, I'm the dev. I just noticed this and I'm so sorry, I had no idea it was there until you mentioned it.

I guess I downloaded it there after downloading some icons(I simply didn't change the download directory). I' will remove it asap.

Reactions: Armelle69

Aph_V

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
would try but literally doesnt work it crashes 100% every time i try to start it, and the log doesnt even show a true error so its probably a bad renpy version, since that caused issues like this before on other games
Edit yeah its renpy version jank 100% confirmed because it works if i launch it through renpy 7.4.1 the same solution to another game that had a bad renpy version
Hi, I had to use that renpy version because at some point building the android version was impossible, v0.1.4 will use another renpy version.

Aph_V

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I dislike the reworked UI.

Quest UI
It's too big even making it a little harder to read; Title, subtitle and texts all have similar sizes which makes everything confusing to the eye.
I wish it was an improvement on the previous, but it just looks generic now.

Relationship UI
Again, too big. And now we have more steps to switch between characters (click char -> click "Back" -> click another char), which was not the case before, which felt more like tabs. New images are superb, but I'd rather have better UX.

Inventory UI
Nothing to complain here. But if was nitpicking here, I would change the spacing. Items have too much margin between them while they are too close to the money counter and the window title.
Thank you! I will definitely consider reworking the new UI. This new UI was supposed to help android users(the old one was smaller and harder to read).
I still have to figure out a way to display different UI's depending on the device (Phone or PC).

Reactions: mestrexota

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hello. Could you elaborate, please?
They both should trigger when you are in the house and select the "Have Fun" option.
Specifically when selecting the have fun option?

This is what shows in the relationship screen for both her and Azalea and talking does nothing, neither does having fun. 1624823985750.png

Aph_V

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Specifically when selecting the have fun option?

This is what shows in the relationship screen for both her and Azalea and talking does nothing, neither does having fun. View attachment 1268648
Oh, you need to spend time with them. Select "Spend time with" when they are at the park and at the café. This will trigger a relationship scene. After that, have fun with them in the house.

FAForest

Aug 24, 2020
Game seems to have a solid base for a new game, so I'll be looking forward to future updates with interest. And thank god for that quick navigation system, didn't see/find it at first, but it made life easier afterwards. :)

Reactions: Letabess1
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes