4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
I need a hint about Alex:

since then the accident (and yes I got her the medicine) she doesn't leave her room anymore, the only thing on the door is that she doesn't want to talk now.

What should i do?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I need a hint about Alex:

since then the accident (and yes I got her the medicine) she doesn't leave her room anymore, the only thing on the door is that she doesn't want to talk now.

What should i do?
That's the end of her content right now

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Ifound bug:Everytime i want to ztain whith Zoey in the first time, collapse the game with the following error message:

While loading <'Image' 'Characters/Zoe/Gym/GymHappy.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2455, in script call
call screen officeScreen
That's a fixed bug, there's a patch if you look back in the thread a bit.

How to proceed Gracie,her hint:SHE DOES'T TO LIKE HOW OFTEN I HUGOUT WITH ZOE
Hang out with Zoe again

i have a hint for gracie and alex, gracie says she doesnt like me hanging out with zoe, i just beat alex at the race but whenever i get them alone they dont want to talk?
see above, for Alex give her time, I believe after a bit she will either have an event in the dining room

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for your advice but the file does not load!
What do you mean it doesn't load? Like you can't download the patch? if you were able to download it, did you remember to rename it to remove the string of numbers that the site adds to direct file downloads? (everything before and including the underscore should be removed from the file name.) Lastly, make sure you place the file in the game folder and replace the existing script file. If it's not any of that then it's above my paygrade.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Has this gotten any less annoying to try to play? I recall the navigation being a real mess - particularly poorly marked and located doors with a layout that wasn't super trivial - when I tried this awhile back.

AndyToad

Aug 11, 2017
Just tried to play after a while

and get stuck in the first event with Zoe

when the option is RELATE or DISAGREE

choose both option would lead to blank dialogue and the game stuck here.

Game UI needs more "return" buttons, such as when you check the status of female characters in your office.

or when you click the Map button, there should be return button so I can go back.

Still good effort though, hope I could get more contents in the future.:PogChamp:

Reactions: VileMedia

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
If you don't want to redownload the game you can just replace script.rpy with this...
What do you mean it doesn't load? Like you can't download the patch? if you were able to download it, did you remember to rename it to remove the string of numbers that the site adds to direct file downloads? (everything before and including the underscore should be removed from the file name.) Lastly, make sure you place the file in the game folder and replace the existing script file. If it's not any of that then it's above my paygrade.
Having downloaded both the 1.3c from the OP as well as the patch from the previous page of the thread, I'm also getting loading errors on Gracie's H scenes, as well as Emma's shower scene where she reciprocates. I think the patch just didn't fix the bug.
Attached video of a fresh 1.3c from extraction to error.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just had that Event with Emma when going into the protags room and she wants a shirt, and afterwards, it's morning again - but it's still the same day.
Where's that Groundhog?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so I get blank boxes on Zoes gym clothes gift, and Alex pushup challenge.
Seems the code doesn't like sports? Are those bugs always there, or by random chance? Can I maybe avoid them by doing things in a specific order?
Edit: Also eating with gracie. Guess I reached the end of content.
Kinda weird to stop in the middle of a dialogue, though.

Edit2: I could go on by reloading. Now I also managed to raise my fitness level further, which before was just at 100 but not increasing.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Having downloaded both the 1.3c from the OP as well as the patch from the previous page of the thread, I'm also getting loading errors on Gracie's H scenes, as well as Emma's shower scene where she reciprocates. I think the patch just didn't fix the bug.
That's a different and new error, the patch was for one when talking to zoe in the gym, and is already built in to 1.3b & c.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm a little stuck. I'm on Gracie's hint: There's visible tension between Gracie and Zoe. What do I do to get this next event to trigger?
Read the thread, that question has been answered 3 times in the last 2 pages

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Read the thread, that question has been answered 3 times in the last 2 pages
Interesting that you would say that since I just looked back 5 pages and didn't see a single message about the hint I'm stuck on. There were people stuck on the hint before mine about Gracie not liking that I'm hanging out so much with Zoe. So why don't you read the thread instead of replying to me talking like a smart ass.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm a little stuck. I'm on Gracie's hint: There's visible tension between Gracie and Zoe. What do I do to get this next event to trigger?
Let's see that message gets triggered by
gracieprog == 8

Friday at the Library when you go to see Zoe it should have Gracie step in, at least that is what it says in script.rpy

Reactions: Dj_Bronx

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Sorry about this. Once I had released the bugfix I was already making new changes and additions so it moved things around a bit. This should fix it but I'll have something permanent up asap. Thanks for letting me know...

VileMedia

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Just tried to play after a while

and get stuck in the first event with Zoe

when the option is RELATE or DISAGREE

choose both option would lead to blank dialogue and the game stuck here.

Game UI needs more "return" buttons, such as when you check the status of female characters in your office.

or when you click the Map button, there should be return button so I can go back.

Still good effort though, hope I could get more contents in the future.:PogChamp:
Ok, so I get blank boxes on Zoes gym clothes gift, and Alex pushup challenge.
Seems the code doesn't like sports? Are those bugs always there, or by random chance? Can I maybe avoid them by doing things in a specific order?
Edit: Also eating with gracie. Guess I reached the end of content.
Kinda weird to stop in the middle of a dialogue, though.

Edit2: I could go on by reloading. Now I also managed to raise my fitness level further, which before was just at 100 but not increasing.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I've been looking into it for the past couple of days and found that it's caused by my notification popups when you speed through the dialogue before one stat has had the chance to reach the top of the screen. For now it can be fixed but rolling back one or two times, saving, then reloading. I'm going to need to rework that whole system to fix it permanently but for now that should work. Sorry about that.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes