tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
been following this game for a while. The bad night endings are unique I haven't seen another game do that (anyone know any others let me know) but besides that there isn't too much to it

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Bad Dream and Bad Night are improved to Age of Barbarians Extended Cut. But i somehow found game freezn bug and dont get how to enter something like a town on the map. and yes im ashamed but i did it with the cheat engine, thanks again to Broshir.Pushing left analog stick opens inventory, richt analog stick lets some weird hand pop up and pushing the right analog stick is confirm-->could run naked and thanks to cheat engine it doesnt hurt..... so yes im looking forward to complete version in octobre. i think this game, if u use cheats, might turn to the most sexy game crian soft made so far. still Age of barbarian extended cut is my fac so far, loved sheyna or whatever she was named....

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It's great that the game has controller support, but can somebody tell me the keys for keyboard?
At least enough keys that I can operate the options menu and look at the rest of the keys there.
Why the hell does the options menu not support the mouse?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It's great that the game has controller support, but can somebody tell me the keys for keyboard?
At least enough keys that I can operate the options menu and look at the rest of the keys there.
Why the hell does the options menu not support the mouse?
You use wasd to move, L and K to attack, M for kick, J to pick up items K+L for finishers.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I can't see the health for my own characters, also how to recover health ? I am busy cutting off heads, legs at time it work fine lower health then usually the next hit, gore.

But I can't tell when my character is going to die if I take a hit or two. anyone can help me out?
Try setting the resolution to fit your screen. Except that when I go to settings, I can't even change the setting tab.

would be good that u can put your own keybindigs ingame(pressing wasd + jk its nightmare) on joystick didnt played games when i played ps2 . i like age of conan style. would be good also some hp pots or similar stuff like statue heal.
Inventory shows some kind of potions in there. But since the game can't change difficulty settings, I never got to the point where I found one.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does the female character get any scenes other than the tentacle dream or whatever that is?

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
First of all the DEV should focus on the game's base instead of introducing new content. The game is in dire need of adjustable difficulty, controls, sounds and graphics.

Then the health bar needs a better solution, some players can't even see it on screen. ARPG games like Diablo or Path of Exile are the best source for GUI improvements, it's a tried and tested layout how ever the Dev might be limited.

From personal experience I can tell that the character sometimes tends to walk backwards instead of facing the enemy as I am desperately trying to make it to. I feel like old games from my childhood used to do the same, so what's up with that? Is this just a reskin of something with addons?

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
For people whom health/stamina bars and minimap isn't displayed in screen try setting your desktop resolution to higher values. My native resolution is 1366x768 but setting the resolution to 2103x1183 does the job.

Reactions: Tempering

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I like this game. It gives me the old arcade fighting game feeling. I'm running it on my mac with Crossover btw. Control is via keyboard as I have not yet figures out how to configure a controler via Crossover

2.40 star(s) 13 Votes