Age of people on this Forum

what is your age?

• Total voters

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Thank you for your kind words. :)

being in my thirties has its benefits, i am able to be more energetic and active, and working a physical labor job i have to be. i literally have to carry mirrors over 80 inches long, sometimes length of 42 x 60. its just insane work, but pay is alright.

Takes a lot out of me though, i literally feel like a walking zombie when i come back home. sometimes i tend to feel very drowsy and can not even stay awake, but having a good job is a blessing to have, and i am very good at my job and what i do and i am very adaptive and a fast learner.
It's you? :oops:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Wait, but the USA lost the war :)
You're not from the States? Then I apologize. But I remember the Vietnam War very well. A Chinese relative of mine (father-in-law) was in charge of controlling the Soviet arms shipments to Vietnam in 1967-72 by railroad.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
You're not from the States? Then I apologize. But I remember the Vietnam War very well. A Chinese relative of mine (father-in-law) was in charge of controlling the Soviet arms shipments to Vietnam in 1967-72 by railroad.
I don't know if you're in your profile picture, but it's amazing that you have a Chinese relative :)
Well, what do you say about life in short, or whatever you want from your height? Like an old man's father to a young man.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't know if you're in your profile picture, but it's amazing that you have a Chinese relative :)
Well, what do you say about life in short, or whatever you want from your height? Like an old man's father to a young man.
Not that amazing. I have a Japanese relative (aunt). Uncle found himself a bride when stationed over there back in the 60s.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ass prefer

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my wife is Chinese. I'm Russian. The avatar is me, the picture was taken by my wife in Abramtsevo (near Moscow). We met in Moscow, she studied here, I don't see anything surprising in interethnic marriages. Both Russians and Chinese are essentially imperial nations, purity of blood for us is an empty sound.
What do I want from the height of my years? I don't want some retards asking stupid questions.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my wife is Chinese. I'm Russian. The avatar is me, the picture was taken by my wife in Abramtsevo (near Moscow). We met in Moscow, she studied here, I don't see anything surprising in interethnic marriages. Both Russians and Chinese are essentially imperial nations, purity of blood for us is an empty sound.
What do I want from the height of my years? I don't want some retards asking stupid questions.
Лол. Нихуя себе дед тебя занесло :)
Я думал ты пендос.