VN Ren'Py Abandoned Agency of Corruption [v0.4.1] [Lambdadude]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 2767565

Based on his last post, I guess we need to play "The Last Post",
(absolutely no disrespect to the military intended).

dexter111

May 31, 2017
It's hilarious how this author catches some good subtle moments other authors miss and then he just fucks up one update, two updates and afterwards he stops.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
There's a public "joke" post by the developer on their Patreon from June, 2020, 11-ish months ago, titled ' ' in which they reveal they're not actually dead.

The developer has gone quiet for extended periods of time before so, despite tempting fate, that's not evidence.

Hopefully they're alive and well. I have the feeling and speculate that they struggled with perfectionism - their game releases were full of promise and highly polished - ultimately leading to them not being satisfied and going dark.

Maskutov000

May 23, 2021
Help!
I'm stuck at the fitness trainer task,(tease a guy at the gym). She always says that if this is a joke, then she's not doing it. I've done other tease/flirt tasks on other contracts and I feel like only this one that can't be done. The stats and progress bar is one and a half filled.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Help!
I'm stuck at the fitness trainer task,(tease a guy at the gym). She always says that if this is a joke, then she's not doing it. I've done other tease/flirt tasks on other contracts and I feel like only this one that can't be done. The stats and progress bar is one and a half filled.
I think this one was broken. I remember looking through the source code way back when and noticed it was triggered by an impossible condition.

Reactions: Maskutov000

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Boring crap game from a crap developer. Don`t waste your time on this crap, it`d been dead for 2 years already.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Still dead.

I seem to remember that on "Corrupting the Intern" he had a crash that wiped out all the files...

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
there was another very similar game, the femal character there his clementine. Can't find ds anymore can someone help?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
there was another very similar game, the femal character there his clementine. Can't find ds anymore can someone help?
I believe you're referring to the original version of this game from the same developer. Supposedly he lost the game file when his hard drive crashed, so he started over from scratch.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes