Unity Agent Ava: Survival Edition [v1.10] [Ecchi Game's]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
I don't get it why people are THIS incompetent or bloody lazy to program some proper shit with existing engines. It isn't like that Unity (or UE) don't offer ANY KIND OF BLOODY RESOURCE about how to fucking code some basic or even advanced stuff.
Hell. This just makes me sad after all, after messing around 2 weeks with UE 5.1 and seeing how fucking easy it is to actually make the base of a game for any kind implementation of advanced features I could think off (from top to bottom, left to right):
UE own system, own HUD system
UE own x2
UE own (walking in all directions ... duh, also gets offered by Unity itself!)
1st- and 3rd Person Camera switch
Camera Distance modifier (modifier + mouse wheel) > walk speed modifier via (mouse wheel), sprint system (toggle + hot usage) with stamina logic
Grappling hook mechanics (free aim, on point) with proper aiming (iron-sight) function
Flash Light (toggle + hot usage)
Jetpack with fuel system
1674115342682.png
So, when I can fucking accomplish these kind of things within few weeks of fiddling around and not breaking my game, then this guy here has absolutely no means in trying it at all with his "project" but cash grabbing the shit out of its "programmed" products via patreon and whatnot.

Oh, and graphics wise:
1674115655656.png
1674115691303.png
Fiddled around with 8K textures, nanite meshes, lumen and ray traced shadows, works great on a 2080, with avg 110+ FPS.

Last edited:

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Suggestions:
The vehicle driven by the zombies is possible to cross it
There is no button that allows her to run
I miss having a starting gun, after all if she's leaving the house with a pistol it's hard to believe she only has 2 bullets in her magazine
Overall a good game ^^

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
This is what spawns when the developers of Bioasshard can't be fucked to update with new content more than twice a year.

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
I don't get it why people are THIS incompetent or bloody lazy to program some proper shit with existing engines. It isn't like that Unity (or UE) don't offer ANY KIND OF BLOODY RESOURCE about how to fucking code some basic or even advanced stuff.
Hell. This just makes me sad after all, after messing around 2 weeks with UE 5.1 and seeing how fucking easy it is to actually make the base of a game for any kind implementation of advanced features I could think off (from top to bottom, left to right):
UE own system, own HUD system
UE own x2
UE own (walking in all directions ... duh, also gets offered by Unity itself!)
1st- and 3rd Person Camera switch
Camera Distance modifier (modifier + mouse wheel) > walk speed modifier via (mouse wheel), sprint system (toggle + hot usage) with stamina logic
Grappling hook mechanics (free aim, on point) with proper aiming (iron-sight) function
Flash Light (toggle + hot usage)
Jetpack with fuel system
View attachment 2322081
So, when I can fucking accomplish these kind of things within few weeks of fiddling around and not breaking my game, then this guy here has absolutely no means in trying it at all with his "project" but cash grabbing the shit out of its "programmed" products via patreon and whatnot.

Oh, and graphics wise:
View attachment 2322086
View attachment 2322088
Fiddled around with 8K textures, nanite meshes, lumen and ray traced shadows, works great on a 2080, with avg 110+ FPS.
Nice, when can we expect your fiddle game to drop? (add some ladies first though, cant get off on rocks and caves) (some might)

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
I mean, I dont hate it...its a game for playing about 2 minutes , maybe? No animations, too much censor... good luck tho.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes