Unity Agent Ava: Survival Edition [v1.10] [Ecchi Game's]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I bought the full game years ago, should be on my old PC. If i find it and its ok to upload it then i shall. However i think theres nothing else different in it other than a dildo animation and uncensor?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AgentAvaSurvivalEdition-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PootisPenser76

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Insane difficulty after the first boss, you just get swarmed by enemies with no chance of winning.. Does someone know how to survive?

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
I'm sorry to the dev, but this is unplayable. The writing is a joke - why even make an attempt at a story if you can't figure out if the MC is an "agent" or an "officer" cause she's called both in the first 5 minutes. The heads of dead NPCs bobble comically, no tutorial, nothing in the pause menu works, the unskippable opening cut-scene has some of the weirdest camera movements and absurdity I've ever seen, and the list goes on. Again, trying to be constructive instead of critical but...this is rough.

Reactions: madnite

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
I bought the full game years ago, should be on my old PC. If i find it and its ok to upload it then i shall. However i think theres nothing else different in it other than a dildo animation and uncensor?
Not sure on the rules myself but if it's possible to upload that would be great, I was gunna comment on the fact that the game is classed as not censored but the sex animations are... guess that's a bit of a gray area seeing as the model herself isn't censored if you remove her clothes.

As for the game itself not really sure what's been changed from the previous release on here, I remember playing it maybe a year ago and just playing it now I don't really see any difference from back then.

Jul 23, 2017
Is this one of those games where it is just a generic shooter with nudity and then random sex scenes between levels?
As opposed to a game that has the h-content in the actual gameplay (e.g. zombies that try to grab your character and such and NPCs you can talk to that you can do lewd stuff with etc....)

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes