• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
can anyone recommend VNs/doujinshis/games like this one? yknow, "agent goes undercover to bust criminal organization but gets caught and then fucked in many different ways until they break, with no hope for escape"

man needs to stock up his NNN bank

DandyGuy

Sep 24, 2020
can anyone recommend VNs/doujinshis/games like this one? yknow, "agent goes undercover to bust criminal organization but gets caught and then fucked in many different ways until they break, with no hope for escape"

man needs to stock up his NNN bank
Caryo has a couple:

One is a pair of detectives who go under cover into a crime syndicate under 2 different routes, an underground arena and as a high end prostitute.

The other is an agent going undercover on an island retreat for rich and powerful criminals to investigate.

Both are decent but much older titles of Caryo's, hopefully they get the remake treatment which has been done before by Caryo and they have floated the idea on their website.

Taimanin Yukikaze is somewhat related if you consider Taimanins as a agents:

Others out there for sure but I won't link them as I am unfamiliar with them personally so they may not quite fit the bill.

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
oh i've seen pretty much most if not all of caryo's works, just curious if there are any other circles/creators/artists to follow

bonus points if the bad ends are dark (not too dark though, so no direct guro/snuff. implied is a maybe though)

Palabooom

Dec 14, 2018
Thx for posting! Such a wonderful game! I like how Caryo made all those 5 endings. I was really touched when Emma finally expressed her love to Rui.

Here‘s a good review

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
A little quality-of-life hint for those who HATE that you can't set the voiced lines not to skip when you continue with the text:

since the data folder is decrypted bc of the translation, just go into '/data/scenario' and open 'macros.ks' and change [stopse buf = "&tf.VoiceBufNo"] to ;[stopse buf = "&tf.VoiceBufNo"] at line 110. (so add a ';' to the beginning of the line - this effectively comments the line out)

I think most people will like it much better this way. Hope it helps!
Also, dunno how the hell they can't implement this as an option, they (CARYO) have been kirikiri-ing (using this effing game engine) for 15+ years lol...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes