EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Female agent goes undercover as a teacher to investigate human trafficking.....​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Original Title: エージェントエンタングル.S 沈む遊魚、学園の檻
Developer: CARYO -
Translator: ell_123
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Others:
CG-Rip

Screenshot 2023-11-02 120018.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 120006.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 115956.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 115946.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 113022.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 112803.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not my MTL so won't be taking responsibility for any bugs found. I can help solve any crash issues tho.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakuowlo

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...wait...wasn't this posted like a hour ago...by someone else....
...am i that high?...
stoned-cat.gif
..thx for the share tho...

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm genuinely impressed that the game about bratty girls was banned after 30 minutes, yet "Nightmare school-lost girls" by dieselmine is perfectly fine despite having girls the same age.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So anyone have an idea of how good (or bad) the translation is?
I can live with censorship, but terrible MTL are a bit, ehhh

Jan 25, 2018
I love how these hentai games due to the laws in Japan are censored, yet the devs and artists still draw or animate close-up shots from bellow the balls looking up, where everything one can see is scrotum and pussy, so 90% of the images is just pixelated due to censor... what's the point?

On a side note. The MC is effing cute though.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
You are correct this was posted like an hour or so ago, then i blocked it because fuck mtl, then it appear again, then i shall block it again.... it won't appear again in an hour... will it? :unsure::coffee:
At least chat gpt mtls are alot better than the garbage mtls we got before. To be honest they are not that bad in most cases and hopefully as time goes by the ai translation can get good enough to be even better so we can get translated games faster.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Female agent goes undercover to investigate human trafficking...
Anal Sex, Blackmail, Group sex, Rape, Bukkake, Creampie, Handjob, Humiliation, Bdsm, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex,
:rolleyes: She got more than she bargained for... lol

Screenshot_2023-11-02_120006.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
At least chat gpt mtls are alot better than the garbage mtls we got before. To be honest they are not that bad in most cases and hopefully as time goes by the ai translation can get good enough to be even better so we can get translated games faster.
To me they are pretty much just as bad, i pay a lot of attention to what i read and i always notice immediately when something is off.
A lot of experience proofreading games also doesn't help me to not notice mistakes. Which quickly becomes an annoyance.

There is always something off with these mtl/gpt/googles/etc automatic translation systems.
There is no way they will beat manual translation of a qualified person for a very, very long-ass time.
Translating from one language to another is far more difficult than anything else, that's why not even AI will be able to do a good job quite yet.
But i understand that many people are fine with this quality and that's fine, it's just that i am not fine with this quality most times. :whistle::coffee:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've fixed the wordwrapping issues because they were annoying me. Just apply the patch. (Might break your save tho)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes