♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I could check FFF but even I have no idea what I'll be looking for.
Well in that case you simply dig for games til you stumble on them, like i dug through the entire /game section on F95 manually. :LUL::coffee:
And if the game or your favorite developer is on steam then you can use steam to keep track of releases, wishlisting has mail notification after all.
Not everything is going to be served to you, sometimes have to serve yourself. :whistle::coffee:

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
To me they are pretty much just as bad, i pay a lot of attention to what i read and i always notice immediately when something is off.
A lot of experience proofreading games also doesn't help me to not notice mistakes. Which quickly becomes an annoyance.

There is always something off with these mtl/gpt/googles/etc automatic translation systems.
There is no way they will beat manual translation of a qualified person for a very, very long-ass time.
Translating from one language to another is far more difficult than anything else, that's why not even AI will be able to do a good job quite yet.
But i understand that many people are fine with this quality and that's fine, it's just that i am not fine with this quality most times. :whistle::coffee:
There isn’t enough Japanese data models for language training for the translation by chatgpt to be good. I myself have done translation jobs for TV and Radio between three relatively common languages and when I use chatgpt to translate between those three languages the results are 90% accurate, that last 10% is truly lost in translation because it is culture specific and has no equivalent. ChatGPT is by far way better than other “translation” apps. Just give it time.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
There isn’t enough Japanese data models for language training for the translation by chatgpt to be good. I myself have done translation jobs for TV and Radio between three relatively common languages and when I use chatgpt to translate between those three languages the results are 90% accurate, that last 10% is truly lost in translation because it is culture specific and has no equivalent. ChatGPT is by far way better than other “translation” apps. Just give it time.
Just curious but do you generally use 4 or 3.5.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
more trash with out animation. Manga page until use left mouse button? coole loose! nope i mean you loose cheap make in mind of money. and bye

• Angry
Reactions: Decarabiacarabia

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
VNs are a waste of everyone's time.
nah the ones by Kamuo are

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
if i had a penny for every blue-haired fmc who went undercover only to become a victim of human trafficking, i'd at least have 2 pennies

which isn't a lot. i demand more

Reactions: halinalim88

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
The art is pretty good, so here is the entire CG Rip if anyone else doesn't wanna play the VN.

- - - -

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Feels like I haven't seen an animated Caryo working a long time, does he even do those anymore?

DandyGuy

Sep 24, 2020
Feels like I haven't seen an animated Caryo working a long time, does he even do those anymore?
They do, probably a main release about once a year. Last title they launched was a remake of one of their classics and a personal favourite .

I own everything in the ABSOLUTE CELL series of which this and most of their titles take place in the same continuity, I find the small or major links between the series and the long spanning larger story intriguing and I like the individual releases on their own merit too of course.

That being said, I have yet to get into this one. I tend to prefer the A.C. stories that involve the (typical) tentacle monsters or just monsters. Sometimes the influence of the more paranormal elements in the overall story are subtle which allows them to write a wider variety or stories but I personally rate the H content in those lower. With that in mind I hope this has at least some of that kind of content.

On a separate note, I really love the MCs design in this, kind of reminds me of Akari from their other titles and she is best girl in the series. Come to think of it Sarah was similar too (loved her too), almost like CARYO has a type . . . can't complain about them all being kind of similar, they are all great and sexy.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes