VN - Ren'Py - Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

This is a great VN! The renders are great, characters are beautiful and I love the action scenes. I can't quite tell where the story is going but already you can tell it has some promise and great character development.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

Bit hard to rate this one, I'm rating it for v0.1 which is just a prologue, so naturally the content isn't much. That being said, the game is of great quality and shows great promise for future updates and I highly recommend trying it out when v0.2 drops.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As to whether you want to know if this version - v0.1 - is worth trying, there's a lot going for the game:

Renders - 5/5 - They're not S tier, some games have insanely beautiful renders, but this game still delivers a solid A tier. Renders are bright, rendered in high quality and is based off the previews, you can tell that the dev has done a good job.

Characters - 4/5 - The characters themselves are rendered beautifully, and the facial expressions are done just right, they look natural, you see multiple shots of the (female) characters doing something and all of them have wonderful fashion sense. I would rate it higher if I got to know more about their personality, so far it's only brief introductions which is fine being a prologue release.

Story - 4/5 - Rating it 4 is a little high I'll admit, right now the game shows a lot of promise, but hasn't revealed much yet. The good things is the dev seems to know how to narrate a story and the English was good. I do like how he narrates the story from different perspectives, showing what other characters are doing and what they think was interesting for me. It also appears to have some sort of realism with the SWAT story covered so far.

Animations - 4/5 - Honestly I was thoroughly impressed with the animations. There were some really good ones, fully fleshed out in at least 24fps or more, and even here the facial expressions were done right. One thing to note is that not every lewd scene had a fully done animation but I didn't mind, because the ones that did were done super well.

Fetishes - 3/5 - I tried the game because the premise promised both male domination and/or corruption paths. Now I don't know if I made the wrong choices (there weren't many) but I didn't see either of those tags in the game so far.

As someone who enjoys male domination games, this one lacked it so far, but given of the quality of the game I'm trusting the dev to keep up his word from his premise.

There was clearly some Romance story going on as well with one of the characters and I was pleased to see that it was done well, and that it ended with a fully animated lewd scene.

Choices - 3/5 - There were a few choices, like choosing what outfit the maid decided to wear, but I can't confirm just yet if it will have any impact on the story yet. At least there weren't any game overs and I'm happy with that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TL;DR - Right now the game is little on content, and not much to play for yet, but it shows a lot of promise, and it looks like the dev knows what he's doing, and that he has a planned story to go with. Therefore, I highly recommend trying this game, especially for future updates.

I could very well see this game becoming really popular, so I hope you don't abandon this dev, good luck!